- Managing Director, UK
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Marketing trends for 2023 your organization should consider
- "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- “A pot rose with an X-factor”
- Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- Special Year Overview 2022: Some award-winning rose varieties!
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Rosa Eskelund, Roses Forever:
"All Sweet Home Roses® booked by Major Norwegian garden center chain"
The Sweet Home Roses were first shown at the IPM fair in Germany two years ago. Already then, the Norwegian garden center chain booked the beautiful shaped Sweet Home Roses. Roses that are uniformed plants, with large well-shaped flowers in bright colors.
The Sweet Home Roses will be potted and forced for flowering in Norway at a local nursery which was looking for new products.
Bare rooted sweet smile from the Sweet Home Roses line.
"To get the Sweet Home Roses sold even before the plants are grown is a great benefit and safety for the nursery," says Rosa Eskelund who met both the garden center and nursery at the fair two years ago.
Field of Sweet Home Roses.
In this way, it is also possible to plan the colors and sales weeks. Planning is the key word for success.
The introduction of the Sweet Home Roses in Norway will be supported by ads in consumer magazines for rose lovers.
Sweet Home Roses recommended container size 3-5 litre.
For more information
T: +45 51 57 19 90
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 “A pot rose with an X-factor”
- 2022-12-05 Jollie's fuchsias family is growing
- 2022-11-30 Healthy seeds, and good germination with Plasma Activated Water seed treatment
- 2022-11-30 "It's a niche product that we created ourselves”
- 2022-11-29 New Zealand breeder wins top award at rose trial with 'Allison Scott'
- 2022-11-25 Kenyan grower receives own fragrant rose
- 2022-11-22 “Together we are stronger”
- 2022-11-17 Keep calm and grow on: research to prevent plant stress and stressors before they happen
- 2022-11-14 NZ Rose of the Year: Tauranga rose breeder cleans up Pacific Rose Bowl festival awards
- 2022-11-04 "High energy prices to boost demand for this garden pot rose series"
- 2022-11-02 DNA of Singapore's national flower mapped for the first time, revealing an anti-ageing compound in orchid
- 2022-10-25 Botanical Solution finalist for “best industry collaboration with Syngenta” in Crop Science Awards
- 2022-10-21 Syngenta Flowers: The market is constantly looking for new, high-quality products
- 2022-10-21 The genetic challenge of Viking Roses
- 2022-10-20 Anthura Kunming reflects on open days
- 2022-10-20 "It has great potential as pot carnation and as mini cutflower"
- 2022-10-13 Rosen Tantau varieties in the Netherlands
- 2022-10-12 Loretta Lynn’s apricot rose lives on
- 2022-10-04 Genetic control over lateral petal shape and identity of asymmetric flowers in mungbean
- 2022-09-28 China: "Our Tillandsia as 'table flower' brightened up the venue"