- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
Rosa Eskelund, Roses Forever:
"All Sweet Home Roses® booked by Major Norwegian garden center chain"
The Sweet Home Roses were first shown at the IPM fair in Germany two years ago. Already then, the Norwegian garden center chain booked the beautiful shaped Sweet Home Roses. Roses that are uniformed plants, with large well-shaped flowers in bright colors.
The Sweet Home Roses will be potted and forced for flowering in Norway at a local nursery which was looking for new products.
Bare rooted sweet smile from the Sweet Home Roses line.
"To get the Sweet Home Roses sold even before the plants are grown is a great benefit and safety for the nursery," says Rosa Eskelund who met both the garden center and nursery at the fair two years ago.
Field of Sweet Home Roses.
In this way, it is also possible to plan the colors and sales weeks. Planning is the key word for success.
The introduction of the Sweet Home Roses in Norway will be supported by ads in consumer magazines for rose lovers.
Sweet Home Roses recommended container size 3-5 litre.
For more information
T: +45 51 57 19 90
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-19 Sundaville celebrates the 20th anniversary
- 2022-05-18 Introducing: Matthiola StoX
- 2022-05-06 What makes a better hibiscus?
- 2022-05-05 Photo report: Dutch Spring Trials
- 2022-05-04 Delbard French roses grown in South Australia
- 2022-04-29 People behind the Peonies: 100 years of data with Sarah Gizzi
- 2022-04-29 Syngenta Flowers launches new self-service order entry platform myFiora
- 2022-04-28 "Plant Variety Rights have a significant positive impact on European Union’s economic growth and environmental sustainability"
- 2022-04-27 China: "Shenzhen Flower Show under the pandemic brings more hope"
- 2022-04-26 UM researcher and American colleagues discover new genus of plants
- 2022-04-26 Tagetes “Dropshot" finds its way to Michelin-starred restaurant
- 2022-04-20 Singapore names orchid after New Zealand PM to mark visit
- 2022-04-12 "Everybody loves to touch its unique blooms"
- 2022-04-11 Learn more about dianthus; breeding, novelties, arrangements
- 2022-04-05 California Spring Trials 2022 in 100+ pictures
- 2022-04-05 Suntory's blooms shine at Grammy Awards
- 2022-04-01 Royal Van Zanten innovates and accelerates in Alstroemeria breeding
- 2022-04-01 Suntory Flowers delivers blooms at the Grammy Awards
- 2022-03-31 "Number of Chinese buying perennials for their own outdoor space is increasing fast"
- 2022-03-24 Genomics-assisted breeding tools improving, gaining users and uses