- Sales Manager, US
- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
28 January 2016, during IPM Essen, Germany:
Book your place at AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards 2016
Held in partnership with Headline Sponsor, FloraHolland, the Awards take place on Thursday, 28 January 2016, during IPM Essen, Germany. With over 1,600 exhibitors from 49 nations, IPM Essen is the world’s leading trade fair for horticulture and the ideal venue for bringing together the international industry.
For guests the Awards create a unique networking opportunity providing a global audience of hundreds of international guests – finalists plus other leading growers, retailers, media, suppliers and trade organisations. In addition to the largest possible audience of growers and media representatives from across the globe, guests will be treated to fabulous entertainment.
This international event recognises best practice in horticultural production by the top ornamental production nurseries from around the globe, celebrating the expertise and energy they give to horticulture.
The Gala dinner is the finale of the 2016 Awards which this year sees for the first time in the history of the Awards, new categories covering different types of grower businesses – Finished Plants & Trees, Young Plants and Cut Flowers.
Each of the category winners will be judged for the final and most prestigious award – the coveted Gold Rose, awarding them the global status of AIPH International Grower of the Year.
AIPH Secretary General, Tim Briercliffe, says, “The judges will be looking for excellence in five key areas - economic performance, level of innovation, market orientation, environmental standards and human resource policy. Crucially they will also look for the stand out features that elevates the business to be the best grower in its field and the world.”
18.00 – Welcome drinks reception & sponsors’ showcase
19.00 – Sit down four course Gala Dinner
20.30 – Welcome Speech by AIPH and Flora Holland – Awards ceremony
21.00 – An evening of live entertainment and international networking
Ticket rates: Individual: €170 + VAT per person
Corporate/Group: €150 + VAT per person (Minimum 1 table of 10 seats)
For information and tickets visit www.aiph.org/groweroftheyear
For more information
Tim Briercliffe, AIPH Secretary General
T: +44 (0) 118 9308956
M: +44 (0) 7885 750324
Follow AIPH on Twitter @AIPHglobal
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-04 CGC 2023 kicks off with a bus tour, trade-show opens today
- 2023-10-04 Have a good CGC23 start at Havecon Canadian Night
- 2023-10-04 First Sion Open event in Edmonton, Canada
- 2023-10-04 Seed Meets Technology increasingly international: 77 nationalities in 2023
- 2023-10-04 Decorum flower and plant growers in one stand at Trade Fair
- 2023-10-04 Record number of flower growers to showcase at IFTF Expo 2023
- 2023-10-04 Countdown to National Tulip Day
- 2023-10-04 An impression of Iberflora in Spain
- 2023-10-04 New viola for André Rieu
- 2023-10-03 Sion Open took place for the first time in Edmonton Canada
- 2023-10-03 CAN: Ontario’s Chrysanthemum show returns to Hamilton this month
- 2023-10-03 Marginpar receives Kaizen-Kam award
- 2023-10-03 AU: Spring expo to showcase native plants in Wallan
- 2023-10-03 India: Initiative in Nagaland to boost floriculture
- 2023-10-03 Seed meets Technology visitors 'ready to buy'
- 2023-10-02 Asocolflores celebrated its 50th anniversary