- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
4- 6 November, De Kwakel :
Netherlands: Novelties shown at Brandkamp's Chrysanthemum Show
Thenew pot chrysanthemum variety group "Pretty Pemba" will be exhibited. The wide use of many colors and the absolutely equal growth will be impressively shown. Pretty Pemba will come in different shapes as mixes in pots, in bowls and boxes. New forms and alternatives of disbud pot chrysanthemums round off the range of pot varieties.
The novelties and the existing range of Brandkamp's cut chrysanthemums will also be presented.
The various possibilities of floristic use will be shown and impressively staged. "In 3 "Hotspots" we will give samples for a modern floristic work with chrysanthemums. The themes are "Christmas", "Halloween" and "The flower Dinner". This will be done in collaboration with Christa Snook, a well-known florist for exhibitions and events," says Jürgen von den Driesch, sales Manager at Brandkamp.
When and where
Brandkamp's exhibits will be on display in the halls of the company Noordammer Vastgoed in De Kwakel, on Noordammerweg 49, the Netherlands. The location is close to FloraHolland. The show will be open from Wednesday, 4 November to Friday 6 November. Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 am until 17:00, Friday from 9:00 am until 16:00.
The sales team and management of Brandkamp will be there everyday to offer expert advice. The open house events, that are held concurrently with the exhibitions in the first week of November, have become a tradition in the Netherlands which Brandkamp will now be a part of.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 US: University partnership to explore pollinators
- 2022-05-20 Greenfield based English greenhouse and glasshouse manufacturer Hartley Botanic to exhibit at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 2022-05-20 Almost 50 Valencian companies have already confirmed that they will exhibit at Iberflora New Generation
- 2022-05-20 India: College organizes training program to promote Mission Floriculture
- 2022-05-20 24 Italian companies to exhibit at Agricultural Fair in Novi Sad
- 2022-05-20 RoboCrops kicked off with 12 pitches and plenty of discussion
- 2022-05-19 American Rose Trials for sustainability winners from Star Roses and Plants
- 2022-05-19 German Florist Championship 2022 in Berlin on 20 August
- 2022-05-18 Flower Day returns with a bang at the Eastern Market after 2-year pause
- 2022-05-18 Taking a peek into the eighth Beijing Florascape flower show
- 2022-05-17 Presentation of International Grower of the Year Awards in Amsterdam
- 2022-05-16 Director Agriculture Kashmir visits Floriculture Development Farm Nunnar Ganderbal
- 2022-05-13 North Okanagan's first-ever tulip festival in bloom
- 2022-05-13 Cuyahoga Falls urban agriculture class sparks Spring Sustainability Expo
- 2022-05-13 Indian delegation visits Volcani Institute of Israeli Ministry of Agriculture
- 2022-05-13 Christmasworld 2023 on course for success
- 2022-05-13 Looking back on the Taiwan International Orchid Show 2022
- 2022-05-13 Difficult times bring new challenges to Dutch growers
- 2022-05-13 Start signal 10th Dutch Lily Days on June 7
- 2022-05-12 Sunbeam social media award celebrates vibrant communities