In its 25th year of trading, Lavender Green Flowers is to open the doors to its new flagship store located in the Brompton quarter of the prestigious Fulham Road, London.
The store is planned to open on Monday 2nd November 2015 encompassing a consultation area, workshop area, office space and a range of products.
Surrounded by wedding dress designers, the location, no. 46 Fulham Road, is sure to appeal to all London brides and planners. Its central location is surrounded by venues used by corporate customers as event spaces, ensuring logistical ease. Additionally, the products available to purchase in store have been chosen to appeal to local residents.
Clients of Lavender Green Flowers will be invited and encouraged to use the consultation space as a South London ‘base’. Meeting space will be provided free of charge and on a first come first served basis.
For more information:
Lavender Green Flowers
Babs Barnes, Marketing & New Business Manager
T: 0207 127 5303
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- “The product quality is maintained, ensuring a longer shelf-life”
- "Mother’s Day ‘ruined’ as flowers from M&S, Sainsbury’s, and MoonPig arrive dead and moldy"
- Increasing the oxygen levels in irrigation water for a healthier growth
- New PGR guide for annuals now available
- Cees den Boer, co-founder Svensson Netherlands, passed away
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-20 US (IA): Spring on track for Iowa trees, shrubs, and flowers
- 2023-03-10 Funeral Flowers Arrangement same day delivery service to United States and Canada
- 2023-03-09 "Now up to 30% weight savings for the 5, 8 and 10 liter buckets"
- 2023-03-01 US (PA): Black women florists group blooms in the spotlight at the PHS Flower Show
- 2023-02-22 “Making the industry more efficient benefits everyone”
- 2023-02-21 "Passion and invention lead 2023 floral trends"
- 2023-02-17 UK: Bouquet of Valentine’s Day roses being sold for whopping £385 at central London station
- 2023-02-13 Arena appoints the UK’s first generative AI-powered florist, ‘Daisy’
- 2023-02-03 Above All Flowers and New Bloom Solutions will join forces with Black Girl Florists
- 2023-01-31 Brides swapping bouquets for onions as vegetable reaches luxury status
- 2023-01-25 US (MA): Springfield florist already preparing for Valentine’s Day rush
- 2023-01-11 US: 1-800-Flowers.com expands gifting plantform with 'Things Remembered'
- 2023-01-09 From small flower shop to flourishing global enterprise
- 2023-01-04 The rediscovery and lectotypification of Acranthera philippinensis (Rubiaceae)
- 2022-12-09 US: How floral delivery company FTD revamped its operations following bankruptcy
- 2022-12-09 Jung Lee made roses and iris stars of U.S. state dinner gala
- 2022-12-08 Malaysian florist gives unwanted flowers a second chance at beauty with her bouquets
- 2022-11-30 Focus on one single flower
- 2022-11-24 Floward to expand operations in Oman, provide more jobs for Omani youths
- 2022-11-15 "For those who think outside the box and are brave enough not to lose their chances"