- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants - Italy
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- Mayte Grazia receives own rose: 'The Most Beautiful'
- White LEDs: a cost-effective alternative to red and far-red LEDs
- Van den Bos Flowerbulbs and Penning Freesia join forces
- "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
HTA Marketing Forum, Chesford Grange, Warwickshire, 10 nov
Want to make more of your marketing budget?
This one-day event at Chesford Grange, Warwickshire, is aimed at all those involved in marketing and public relations in the garden industry, no matter what size your business. Based around the topic of ‘Tools for Success’, the forum will provide inspiration and top tips on how to maximise your marketing spend. For example, for the cost of one small newspaper, find out how you can make your marketing spend go further...
Laurens Doesborgh, Commercial Director of De Haan Group, discusses how the customer nowadays is more demanding than ever before. They know what they want, how they want it and when they want it. What does this mean for garden centres? Can we still do good by trying to serve all of the people, or do we have to make better choices in who we want as our customer, to better serve specifically them and their lifestyle? This all starts with the question: "Who are you and who do you want to be?"
Covering the high and low points through the first year of operating a Soft Play centre, Boyd Douglas-Davies, CEO of the Hillview Group, will give an entertaining and insightful look into how much they have learnt since opening one at Hilltop Garden Store on 1 October 2014.
John Ashley, Scotsdales Garden Centre, will talk about the hugely successful way in which Scotsdales Garden Centre targets key postcodes, communicating the wide range of products and services on offer and entice the customer to visit and spend money through voucher offers.
Edwin Meijer, Founder & Managing Director at Garden Connect, will help you to create a more personal, mobile and interactive loyalty scheme. How can you change your loyalty card into a customer-generator? How does this relate to changing customer behaviour? How can you make it more personal for your customers? And how can you integrate Facebook into your loyalty scheme? Those and many other questions will be answered during this session.
Garden Radio provides the ideal audio wallpaper to add atmosphere in your garden centre retail areas - but did you know that it can also be your most reliable extra sales person and customer advisor? Trevor Pfeiffer, the creator of Garden Radio, will highlight the unique bespoke in-store marketing opportunities that Garden Radio can deliver.
We will also be joined by Tim Mason, renowned for launching Tesco’s Clubcard Scheme, Tesco Express, Tesco.com and Tesco Personal Finance, and Gerald Ratner, former CEO of Ratner’s Group (now the Signet Group).
To find out more information about this event and how to book, visit hta.org.uk/marketingforum or email email@example.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-23 Ambiente and Christmasworld to join forces
- 2022-09-23 Join GardenComm's free virtual event, The Green Industry Speaks
- 2022-09-22 Gloeckner Foundation announces grants funded at the Meeting of the Board of Directors
- 2022-09-22 It’s national farm safety and health week
- 2022-09-21 Flemish agriculture and horticulture open house during Agriculture Day
- 2022-09-21 Online training course: Tips and tricks for surviving the energy crisis
- 2022-09-21 US (MD): Registration now open for Mid-Atlantic Nursery Tradeshow
- 2022-09-21 Winchester florist sees surge in trade as people buy flowers to lay in memory of the Queen
- 2022-09-21 Preparing to Petal It forward
- 2022-09-20 Hundreds of thousands of azaleas flood Flanders for charity
- 2022-09-20 Year of the Garden at A.M.A.
- 2022-09-20 Submissions for cultivate education topics and speakers are open
- 2022-09-20 The international symposium Ecology of Aphidophaga
- 2022-09-20 Unwanted pesticide disposal – Locations and dates for fall 2022
- 2022-09-20 The Bloom Show: Alejandro Martinez of Expoflores talks about Expo Flor Ecuador
- 2022-09-19 Stars of the industry honored at SAF Orlando 2022
- 2022-09-19 Looking back on the 29th edition of Flower expo Poland
- 2022-09-16 Naivasha Horticultural Fair off to a sunny start
- 2022-09-16 FlowersExpo has come to an end
- 2022-09-16 Photo report Salon du Végétal