- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
HTA Marketing Forum, Chesford Grange, Warwickshire, 10 nov
Want to make more of your marketing budget?
This one-day event at Chesford Grange, Warwickshire, is aimed at all those involved in marketing and public relations in the garden industry, no matter what size your business. Based around the topic of ‘Tools for Success’, the forum will provide inspiration and top tips on how to maximise your marketing spend. For example, for the cost of one small newspaper, find out how you can make your marketing spend go further...
Laurens Doesborgh, Commercial Director of De Haan Group, discusses how the customer nowadays is more demanding than ever before. They know what they want, how they want it and when they want it. What does this mean for garden centres? Can we still do good by trying to serve all of the people, or do we have to make better choices in who we want as our customer, to better serve specifically them and their lifestyle? This all starts with the question: "Who are you and who do you want to be?"
Covering the high and low points through the first year of operating a Soft Play centre, Boyd Douglas-Davies, CEO of the Hillview Group, will give an entertaining and insightful look into how much they have learnt since opening one at Hilltop Garden Store on 1 October 2014.
John Ashley, Scotsdales Garden Centre, will talk about the hugely successful way in which Scotsdales Garden Centre targets key postcodes, communicating the wide range of products and services on offer and entice the customer to visit and spend money through voucher offers.
Edwin Meijer, Founder & Managing Director at Garden Connect, will help you to create a more personal, mobile and interactive loyalty scheme. How can you change your loyalty card into a customer-generator? How does this relate to changing customer behaviour? How can you make it more personal for your customers? And how can you integrate Facebook into your loyalty scheme? Those and many other questions will be answered during this session.
Garden Radio provides the ideal audio wallpaper to add atmosphere in your garden centre retail areas - but did you know that it can also be your most reliable extra sales person and customer advisor? Trevor Pfeiffer, the creator of Garden Radio, will highlight the unique bespoke in-store marketing opportunities that Garden Radio can deliver.
We will also be joined by Tim Mason, renowned for launching Tesco’s Clubcard Scheme, Tesco Express, Tesco.com and Tesco Personal Finance, and Gerald Ratner, former CEO of Ratner’s Group (now the Signet Group).
To find out more information about this event and how to book, visit hta.org.uk/marketingforum or email email@example.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Webinar about special Collaboration on IPM in the Chrysanthemum Sector
- 2022-01-24 New Gold Medals to be revealed via Livestream
- 2022-01-24 Provender Nurseries and Capel Manor College reveal garden design competition winner
- 2022-01-24 UK: Defra urged to respect levy vote result
- 2022-01-21 US (FL): TPIE is coming to an end
- 2022-01-20 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-20 Extension classes teach green industry topics to become nursery worker certified
- 2022-01-20 Saudi city dwellers get back to nature on Riyadh floriculture tour
- 2022-01-18 US (FL): TPIE is about to take off
- 2022-01-18 UK: Horticulture, The conference - save the date
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-11 "Novice and experienced gardeners are looking for tips to improve their skills"