- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “With this sheet we are seeing an extra 4-6 days of healthier flowers”
- Impression Naivasha Horticultural Fair
- "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- Dutch Gerbera grower declared bankruptcy
- “Tillandsias are amazing living sculptures, used in the most various ways”
Top 5 -last month
at FHTF and IFTF 4-6 November, the Netherlands:
De Ruiter celebrates 100 years of breeding
The more than 100 year dynamic history of De Ruiter connects the knowledge and experience to modern know-how and thus an excellent breeding ground for the future.
"We celebrate this history of 100 years of breeding activities and our existence, the more reason to “unpack” our stands at the trade fair Aalsmeer and the IFTF in Vijfhuizen. On November 4th we pay attention to the past and the future of De Ruiter by an evening party for invited guests."
During the three exhibition days the De Ruiter Innovations team present products, along with the knowledge of the players from both backward integration and forward integration, who have been the basis for these new developments.
'We look forward to meeting you at the Trade Fair Aalsmeer booth # 6.20 and the IFTF in Vijfhuizen show booth # B2.17.'
For more information
De Ruiter Innovations B.V.
1187 ZR Amstelveen
Phone +31 206 436 516
Fax +31 206 433 778
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-28 David van Mechelen reappointed as CFO of Royal FloraHolland
- 2022-09-28 HTA appoints Fran Barnes as Chief Executive
- 2022-09-28 AIPH elects new President
- 2022-09-28 Syngenta Flowers announces collaboration with Polish begonia breeder
- 2022-09-28 Dutch Young Executives group visits Israel’s Volcani center with DryGair
- 2022-09-28 Desch presents Colour Your Story spring/summer 2023
- 2022-09-28 The Forever Flowers are planted at Santiago, Ecuador
- 2022-09-28 The Bloom Show September 2022: Discover the new technology behind RipeLocker
- 2022-09-28 Small quantities of fruit in environment-friendly packaging is a global trend
- 2022-09-27 News from Royal FloraHolland: Logistics not as intended
- 2022-09-27 Belgium: Deforche Construction Group ready to go to the next level
- 2022-09-26 Tangchao – Activities at Benary's fourth breeding center moving fast in China
- 2022-09-23 "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
- 2022-09-23 No damage to Kingpeng greenhouse after hurricane Fiona
- 2022-09-23 The National Horticulture Foundation commemorates Phil Cialone
- 2022-09-23 "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- 2022-09-23 West Hancock FFA chapter receives $1,500 donation for greenhouse plants
- 2022-09-23 Van den Bos Flowerbulbs and Penning Freesia join forces
- 2022-09-22 Fresh blood from outside and a wider range of unusual houseplants at Dynaplant
- 2022-09-22 CEA developing rapidly in China