- Managing Director, UK
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (MI): New guide for encouraging pollinators
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Mealybug Management: how to manage this pest
- 2022-11-24 "Start early with crop protection against root diseases"
- 2022-11-23 US (FL): Banker plants effective for managing thrips on roses
- 2022-11-21 US (OR): New Extension website helps solve pest and disease problems
- 2022-11-10 No crop in the greenhouse? Keep monitoring!
- 2022-11-10 "Air pollution threatens natural pest control"
- 2022-11-09 UV light trap catches male and female tomato looper
- 2022-11-08 Spotted lanternflies, a new invasive species, poses threat to Bloomington businesses and agriculture
- 2022-11-07 Colored sticky traps for monitoring phytophagous thrips and their impact on beneficial insects
- 2022-11-07 Asperello gains approval in Denmark and Morocco
- 2022-11-03 Crop protection innovations: Who will give the final push in the right direction?
- 2022-11-02 Phytophagous mites and their management on ornamental plants
- 2022-11-01 November pest of the month: whiteflies
- 2022-11-01 Australia: two pest alerts issued
- 2022-10-26 Predatory stink bug vs. southern green stink bug
- 2022-10-26 Hawai: Advancements in drone technology aid in rescuing rare cliff-dwelling plants
- 2022-10-25 UK: revised policy to release beneficial insects into protected structures
- 2022-10-20 AgBiome receives approval for new fungicide
- 2022-10-19 "Each insect has its own odor, and the dogs will always notice"
- 2022-10-19 “Company clothing is part of the operation in terms of hygiene, appearance, and comfort”