Proflora takes off

Today, the Proflora takes off. Exhibitors, including 74 new exhibitors, from 15 countries all over the world are showcasing their products and/or services at this three-day fair. The majority, 70 percent of the exhibitors, are flower growers and breeders. The remaining 30 percent of exhibitors are general suppliers and service suppliers.



The 13th edition of this international flower show takes place at the Corferias in Bogotá, Colombia, and will last till October 30th 2015. This flower trade show is hosted by Asocolflores, the Association of Colombian Flower Exporters, every two years.

FloralDaily.com
The FloralDaily.com editorial team is also present at the trade fair to make a full photo report, which will be published on Monday 2nd November.

For more information
Proflora
Email: asistenteprofloraasocolflores.org
T: (+571)2579311
www.proflora.org.co



Publication date:



Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here


Other news in this sector:


Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber