- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
- Export Manager
Ferns N Petals opens new store in Jammu, India
Situated on Residency Road, the exquisite boutique is spread over an area of 200 sq. ft, unanimous with company’s other stores across the country uniquely designed to cater to the ever growing floral and gifting solutions for the city. The aesthetic, creative and prestigious ambiance gives its patrons access to the choicest of gifting solutions, various types of flower requirements, floral decoration in weddings, corporate events or individual parties.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Anil Sharma, Vice-President, Retail & Franchise, Ferns N Petals said, “We are delighted to launch our exquisite store in Jammu. Being the pioneers in the organised flower industry, we aim to provide superior floral solutions and shopping experience to the people of Jammu with our innovative and creative products. Our dedicated team of highly experienced and creative professionals will strive to change the way people buy flowers and gifts for their loved ones.”
Today, Ferns N Petals delivers across 400 cities and towns across India and around 156 countries worldwide.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-22 Tulip Experience voted 'Best Hidden Gem of the Netherlands'
- 2023-09-22 Garden centres and retail can create their own poster with Royal Van Zanten’s poster generator
- 2023-09-22 Evanthia to celebrate 10th anniversary
- 2023-09-22 Royal Brinkman and Empas extend partnership
- 2023-09-21 New service concept Plantion Shop & Go introduced in the Netherlands
- 2023-09-21 US: 1-800-Flowers.com to hire over 8,000 seasonal associates nationwide this holiday season
- 2023-09-20 Crayola and Mrs. Bloom launch Crayola Flowers
- 2023-09-20 Jimmy McCanlies joins Monrovia sales team
- 2023-09-20 Star Roses and Plants unveils 2024 woody ornamentals and edible catalogs
- 2023-09-20 Luke van Adrichem appointed as CEO of Metazet FormFlex
- 2023-09-20 Developer of mobile data centers next to greenhouse declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-20 Brian Lynch appointed as head of horti technology at Vineland
- 2023-09-20 Dutch flower grower makes gains on all fronts with new grading machine
- 2023-09-20 'Bulb Boy', Allan Visser: "We must commit to resilient cultivation with green agents and resistant varieties"
- 2023-09-19 Open day at Van der Valk Systemen to mark 60th anniversary
- 2023-09-19 Mertens is Decorum's new 'preferred supplier'
- 2023-09-18 NL: "Relocation enables growth"
- 2023-09-18 "How flexible can you be when you can only adjust intensity?"
- 2023-09-18 United Flower Growers celebrates 60 years
- 2023-09-18 "Blume2000 goes beyond selling flowers and plants alone"