- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants - Italy
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- Mayte Grazia receives own rose: 'The Most Beautiful'
- White LEDs: a cost-effective alternative to red and far-red LEDs
- Van den Bos Flowerbulbs and Penning Freesia join forces
- "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Video: drone films hydrangea nursery Sjaak van Schie
Nursery Sjaak van Schie specializes in the cultivation of the hydrangea. These plants are supplied in various stages of propagation, from cutting to end product. On average, the cultivation from cutting to flowering end product takes about one and a half years. Because Sjaak van Schie controls this entire process, they can supply their clients with the required hydrangea product in any desired stage, at any given moment.
For more information:
Sjaak van Schie BV
2676 LD Maasdijk
T: +31 (0)174-520465
F: +31 (0)174-520468
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-23 No damage to Kingpeng greenhouse after hurricane Fiona
- 2022-09-23 The National Horticulture Foundation commemorates Phil Cialone
- 2022-09-23 "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- 2022-09-23 West Hancock FFA chapter receives $1,500 donation for greenhouse plants
- 2022-09-23 Van den Bos Flowerbulbs and Penning Freesia join forces
- 2022-09-23 "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
- 2022-09-22 Hoogeveen Plants celebrates opening of new location
- 2022-09-22 Fresh blood from outside and a wider range of unusual houseplants at Dynaplant
- 2022-09-22 CEA developing rapidly in China
- 2022-09-22 Trish Owczarek joins Hopman Flower Farms
- 2022-09-22 Smart irrigation collaboration results in new grower-trained watering technology
- 2022-09-22 Raspberry tree gives 'back-friendly harvest'
- 2022-09-22 Phalaenopsis grows in the desert of Inner Mongolia, and market demand is increasing
- 2022-09-22 "This certificate helps promote sales"
- 2022-09-21 USDA announces facility certification for sanitation protocol for Geranium cutting production
- 2022-09-21 Hoogendoorn commemorates passing of company's founder
- 2022-09-21 Sollum expands dynamic LED grow lights range
- 2022-09-20 P. Nelis up and running within a week
- 2022-09-20 “Tillandsias are amazing living sculptures, used in the most various ways”
- 2022-09-20 Beekenkamp Group launches phase 3 of new building in ‘s-Gravenzande