- Family run commercial rose grower Wimceco BVBA, which is using Philips GreenPower LED toplighting in its 17,000 square meter greenhouse in Boechout, Belgium.
- Scheers Rose Nursery in Kontich, Belgium is installing Philips GreenPower LED toplighting over about 15,000 square meters to enable longer growing hours due to greater control of temperature and CO2 levels thanks to the new LED toplighting radiating far less heat.
- 115-year old Porta Nova, the biggest grower of Red Naomi roses in the world, is trialing Philips new LED toplighting module over 1300 square meters in Waddinxveen, the Netherlands to reduce energy costs and emissions in anticipation of stricter emission regulations.
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Rose growers in full bloom thanks to Philips LED lighting
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Photonics can help horticulture to measure faster and more reliably
- 2022-12-02 Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-11-30 Now also weather data in the Irrigation Management App
- 2022-11-24 The hydrophilic character of anticondens improves light incidence
- 2022-11-16 Even more energy saving possible with energy-efficient fan
- 2022-11-11 'Field robot sales will hit $11 billion by 2030'
- 2022-11-11 Finding the balance to improve crop performance maintaining high energy efficiency levels
- 2022-11-10 Otto: the IPM scouting and yield forecasting greenhouse robot
- 2022-11-10 Former grower Mark Bruinen supports growers in many areas
- 2022-11-08 Think automation isn't for your operation? Think again
- 2022-11-01 Cutting produce with water: "the produce stays fresher"
- 2022-10-28 New multifunctional and solid hygiene lock in the fight against disease pressure in horticulture
- 2022-10-24 SA: Expert warns that cyber threats to smart farming could threaten food security
- 2022-10-17 Literature review shares potential efficiency opportunities
- 2022-10-14 ‘With PATS-C, active moths can be clearly monitored in the dark’
- 2022-09-21 Massive crossover suppression by CRISPR–Cas-mediated plant chromosome engineering
- 2022-09-21 From high in the mountains to a tropical island: growers are looking to add extra oxygen to their crops
- 2022-09-21 Evaluation of growth parameters and yield attributes of marigold genotypes
- 2022-09-21 2023 Garden trends show responsibility and sustainability
- 2022-09-07 Dutch Flower Group presents the "Sunsability toolbox" for the floriculture sector