- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Syngenta reorganizing flower departments
Syngenta tried to sell their flower and vegetable seed divisions before. A previous takeover bid by Monsanto didn't go through.
In the Netherlands, around 20 jobs will be lost in the flowers research and development department due to the reorganization. Jeroen Brandenburg of Dutch trade union FNV Agrarisch Groen comments: "For us it also remains to be seen how this acquisition process of Syngenta will develop."
Syngenta has indicated that this will cost at least 20 of the 180 jobs in this department.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 USDA cites Florida company for PACA violations
- 2023-09-25 NL: Kwekerij Mostert acquires Flora@Home from PostNL
- 2023-09-25 NL: Floragold declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-22 Garden centres and retail can create their own poster with Royal Van Zanten’s poster generator
- 2023-09-22 Tulip Experience voted 'Best Hidden Gem of the Netherlands'
- 2023-09-22 Evanthia to celebrate 10th anniversary
- 2023-09-22 Royal Brinkman and Empas extend partnership
- 2023-09-21 New service concept Plantion Shop & Go introduced in the Netherlands
- 2023-09-21 US: 1-800-Flowers.com to hire over 8,000 seasonal associates nationwide this holiday season
- 2023-09-20 Crayola and Mrs. Bloom launch Crayola Flowers
- 2023-09-20 Jimmy McCanlies joins Monrovia sales team
- 2023-09-20 Star Roses and Plants unveils 2024 woody ornamentals and edible catalogs
- 2023-09-20 Luke van Adrichem appointed as CEO of Metazet FormFlex
- 2023-09-20 Developer of mobile data centers next to greenhouse declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-20 Brian Lynch appointed as head of horti technology at Vineland
- 2023-09-20 Dutch flower grower makes gains on all fronts with new grading machine
- 2023-09-20 'Bulb Boy', Allan Visser: "We must commit to resilient cultivation with green agents and resistant varieties"
- 2023-09-19 Open day at Van der Valk Systemen to mark 60th anniversary
- 2023-09-19 Mertens is Decorum's new 'preferred supplier'