- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Armenia Harvest: 5.2 million dollars worth of Dutch roses a year
The minister said the company is bringing in new equipment for the cultivation of Dutch roses and plans to produce 2.5 billion drams worth of roses a year.
The company has been awarded by the government a three-year deferment of VAT payment after pledging to import equipment worth more than 300 million drams (630,000 dollars). The deferment is awarded to companies which import more than 300 million drams worth of modern equipment or technology to expand their output and modernize production facilities.
Armenian Harvest, located in the central Kotayk region is planning to invest in the greenhouses 1.637 billion drams (3.5 million dollars). Of that amount 1.337 billion drams (2.8 million dollars) will be spent on the purchase of equipment for the production of Dutch roses.
The bulk of the flowers are supposed to be exported to Russia, Georgia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and other countries. The greenhouses occupying 11 hectares of land employ 90 workers. To build the greenhouses Armenian Harvest used technology from French company Richel Group.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 This is the year the My Beautiful Matcha will be more widely introduced
- 2022-12-02 Prospects of chrysanthemum development in North Sulawesi
- 2022-12-01 "The best in flower seeds thanks to our independence"
- 2022-11-23 10th anniversary exhibition Flora Expo-2023 in Kazakhstan
- 2022-11-22 US (UT): startup partners with flower growers to remove plastic from the ocean
- 2022-11-09 Fertilizers change how bumblebees ‘see’ flowers
- 2022-11-08 Anatomy of the floral nectaries of selected species of Gardenieae
- 2022-11-08 Interrelationship between abiotic factors of Bemisia tabaci and Chromatomyia horticola on gerbera
- 2022-11-07 Development and nutritional status of calla lily submitted to nutrient deficiency
- 2022-10-28 The history of dahlias
- 2022-10-26 Economic analysis of cut flower production in Antalya, Türkiye
- 2022-10-25 Ranunculus from Green Works through to the finals of the Glass Tulip Award
- 2022-10-21 The first lady's luncheon showcases certified American grown's farms
- 2022-10-21 Rose scent: a story of riches
- 2022-10-20 US (NY): 50,000 daffodil bulbs planted along Cayuga waterfront trail
- 2022-10-20 US: Farmers are creating public experiences for profit and pleasure
- 2022-10-20 Meet Matilda at IFTF 2022, new cut flower from Benary
- 2022-10-12 Collecting zinnia seeds in Fall
- 2022-10-06 Chrysanthemum can do with less "end of the day" far-red light
- 2022-10-05 Next field-to-vase dinner to showcase new floral designs