- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
UK: Ken White joins HTA Board
Ken White joined Frosts Landscapes as operations manager 12 years ago before becoming Construction Director 5 years later and Managing Director in 2012. Ken has over twenty years’ experience in the industry, training at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh and Kew. Ken is a member of the APL Committee.
HTA Chief Executive Carol Paris commented, "We are delighted that Ken has accepted a position on the Board. He brings with him a wealth of experience from across the industry sector which will inform our priorities and promote the interests of landscapers. APL is going from strength to strength and will continue to grow its membership and range of specialist services for landscapers."
Ken said he looked forward to working with the Board to drive the APL business strategy, and to assist in developing solutions to the issues affecting the horticultural sector.
In addition to Ken the HTA Board comprises of Adam Wigglesworth (President), Stan Green (Past President), Caroline Owen, David Norman, Ian Ashton, Bob Hewitt, Mark Pearson, Adam Frost, Geoff Caesar, Sandy Shepherd, and Carol Paris (HTA CEO).
For more information
Horticultural Trades Association
19 High Street
T: +44 (0)118 930 3132
Fax: +44 (0)118 932 3453
NGGV: +44 (0)118 930 2092
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 UK: Queen plans to attend Chelsea Flower Show on Monday if she is feeling well enough
- 2022-05-20 Breeder won three awards from the American Rose Trials for Sustainability program
- 2022-05-20 Saffron-Tech opens new growth center in Gaza envelope
- 2022-05-19 Dutch Flower Group supports Fairtrade flowers and workers
- 2022-05-19 UConn supports Connecticut’s greenhouse industry
- 2022-05-19 Miami International Airport named sustaiable cargo airport of the year
- 2022-05-19 Air France-KLM and CMA CGM join forces
- 2022-05-19 "No other double lilies have this kind of pedigree"
- 2022-05-19 Terra Nova Nurseries introduces new Echinacea
- 2022-05-19 '13 million TEU of excess containers in 2023'
- 2022-05-18 Vestaron closes series C funding at $82M
- 2022-05-18 Carrier Transicold crosses milestone, with over 1.5 million refrigeration units sold
- 2022-05-17 Developments in South East Asian horticulture
- 2022-05-17 US (IL): Spring brings flower power to Hardin fest
- 2022-05-17 J. Berry Nursery announces expansion
- 2022-05-17 Veterans offered new nature-based therapy program in peaceful Eden garden
- 2022-05-17 Soil & More Ethiopia: receives award and an important visitor
- 2022-05-16 South African company to invest in tomatoes, flowers and peppers
- 2022-05-16 Physical and digital Dutch Lily Days experience with Lily League
- 2022-05-16 "I don't need to shop around for screens"