Managing Director of Frosts Landscapes, Ken White has joined the Board of the Horticultural Trades Association (HTA) as a Director.
Ken White joined Frosts Landscapes as operations manager 12 years ago before becoming Construction Director 5 years later and Managing Director in 2012. Ken has over twenty years’ experience in the industry, training at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh and Kew. Ken is a member of the APL Committee.
HTA Chief Executive Carol Paris commented, "We are delighted that Ken has accepted a position on the Board. He brings with him a wealth of experience from across the industry sector which will inform our priorities and promote the interests of landscapers. APL is going from strength to strength and will continue to grow its membership and range of specialist services for landscapers."
Ken said he looked forward to working with the Board to drive the APL business strategy, and to assist in developing solutions to the issues affecting the horticultural sector.
In addition to Ken the HTA Board comprises of Adam Wigglesworth (President), Stan Green (Past President), Caroline Owen, David Norman, Ian Ashton, Bob Hewitt, Mark Pearson, Adam Frost, Geoff Caesar, Sandy Shepherd, and Carol Paris (HTA CEO).
For more information
Horticultural Trades Association
19 High Street
T: +44 (0)118 930 3132
Fax: +44 (0)118 932 3453
NGGV: +44 (0)118 930 2092
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-31 FloraLife redesigns containers to reduce plastic material
- 2023-03-31 Terra Nova Nurseries releases plant attributes varieties lists for 2023
- 2023-03-30 Dümmen Orange farm in Embu celebrates 40th anniversary
- 2023-03-29 VB and Vogelaer sign contract for second geothermal plant
- 2023-03-29 Interplant Roses signs agency agreement with Agroall in Brazil
- 2023-03-29 "We started from scratch in terms of name, but certainly not in terms of experience"
- 2023-03-29 Cannova Casa opens door for Canna as houseplant
- 2023-03-28 PLNTS acquires another company
- 2023-03-28 Why AgriForce wants to acquire Berry People
- 2023-03-28 NL: Green'05 moves to new headquarters location
- 2023-03-28 UK: Garden Centres offers free seeds in partnership with Let It Grow
- 2023-03-27 Danish Ellepot celebrates 30 years in business
- 2023-03-27 NL: Dümmen Orange sells part of De Lier facilities to HouwenPlant
- 2023-03-27 UK: Yorkshire plant nursery hosts senior politicians to discuss industry challenges
- 2023-03-27 Lynch Group mulls China flowers future
- 2023-03-22 US: Master Nursery Garden Centers recognizes top vendors for 2022
- 2023-03-22 Six million trays sold, new models and expansion of the recycling station
- 2023-03-22 Royal Brinkman and Moleaer expand cooperation in Mexico
- 2023-03-21 Cees den Boer, co-founder Svensson Netherlands, passed away
- 2023-03-21 NL: Henda Flowers opens new greenhouse