ALE “Kazakhstan Greenhouse Association” organizes its eighth international greenhouse vegetable and flower exhibition, April 21-23, 2016 in International Exhibition Center "Atakent", in Almaty, Kazakhstan. The exhibition is officially supported by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Layout of the exhibition complex
Among the featured subjects are: greenhouses and greenhouse technology, construction of greenhouses, vegetable storage, vegetable crops, the cultivation of tomatoes, energy-saving technologies, supplementary lighting fixtures for greenhouses, substrates, irrigation, microclimate, mobile shelving system, and lettuce seedlings complexes, drip irrigation and temperature control, heating and boiler installation and the water tank, a system blackout agrotextile, curtain systems greenhouses, covering material in the soil, greenhouses and greenhouse equipment for sorting and packing.
Seminar "Protected ground"
During the exhibition there will be a number of large-scale events, including the seminar "Protected ground in Kazakhstan-2016" with the participation of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan, agricultural groups, and members of the existing greenhouse plants. During the seminar, future plans will be discussed, as well as development of the agricultural greenhouse industry, drip irrigation, and building of vegetable stores. The workshop will begin April 21 at 11:00 am right in the pavilion no. 9 IEC "Atakent".
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- “The product quality is maintained, ensuring a longer shelf-life”
- "Mother’s Day ‘ruined’ as flowers from M&S, Sainsbury’s, and MoonPig arrive dead and moldy"
- Increasing the oxygen levels in irrigation water for a healthier growth
- New PGR guide for annuals now available
- Cees den Boer, co-founder Svensson Netherlands, passed away
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-21 US (FL): The Bloom Show covers the 2023 WFFSA’s Floral Distribution Conference
- 2023-03-21 Tulip Experience Amsterdam opens tulip experience for tourist
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-20 Asia’s largest tulip garden all set to greet visitors
- 2023-03-20 US (CA): The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show is back
- 2023-03-17 Ethiopia: Government pledges to address obstacles of horticulture sector
- 2023-03-17 Students named beneficiaries of 2022-2023 Spring Meadow - Proven Winners HRI scholarships
- 2023-03-17 Save the date for the Dutch Spring Trials
- 2023-03-17 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-17 UK: HTA champions environmental horticulture at Lords Inquiry
- 2023-03-16 FloraHolland spring trade fair comes to an end
- 2023-03-15 Impression WF&FSA Floral Distribution Conference
- 2023-03-15 Autonomous Greenhouse – Improving Production and Sustainability
- 2023-03-15 US: Sea of colors at the Tulipalooza Festival in North Texas
- 2023-03-15 Busy times at the 2023 Great Lakes Floral & Event Expo
- 2023-03-15 UK: Arena Flowers launches Livestream Shopping shows for flowers
- 2023-03-14 "This way, visitors can explore a whole range of European spring plants"
- 2023-03-14 NL: Excellence Roses certificates awarded, brings total assortment to 66
- 2023-03-14 Grow Pro webinar series lineup released
- 2023-03-13 US (PA): Mercer County Community College Horticulture program wins gold at 2023 Philadelphia flower show with sustainable show-stopping display