- Managing Director, UK
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Germany: Winners TASPO awards announced
Entrepreneur of the year
Bettina Gräfin Bernadotte of Mainau GmbH was awarded entrepreneur of the year. She has made the Mainau synonymous with flowers and plants, and therefore is deemed to be the ambassador for Green. With their project of "mini gardeners" she wants to introduce the ten and eleven year olds to garden topics. Gardeners and horticulturists invite children to their operations. They deal with the questions: What do I have to do so I can eat my own strawberries? What's mulch? Which animals live in the garden? Which plant species are there?
New to the TASPO Awards this year: the category "Best website", the jury has only made a preselection of candidates. The actual voting took place online. The website of My Harvest www.meine-ernte.de Gander & Kirchbaumer from Bonn could convince the online audience.
For years, the TASPO has been committed to the promotion of young scientists in horticulture. Two young professionals - Clarissa Caprestano (University of Hannover and University of Brazil) and Johanna Suhl (Humboldt University Berlin) - were in Berlin and received a financial contribution of EUR 5,000, offered by the TASPO Foundation. Caprestano engaged in her research on the effect of oxygen radicals and the antioxidant glutathione in the vegetative propagation of Cyclamen persicum. Johanna Suhl works on the following question: Is hypochlorite as a disinfectant suitable for closed hydroponic tomato production on rockwool?
Click here to view all the winners.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-07 Highlights from the International Floriculture Trade Fair (IFTF) 2022 by Sahid Nahim
- 2022-12-07 Pelargoniums & poinsettias to be boosted in Eastern Europe with new EU funding
- 2022-12-07 Pheno Geno Roses attends beer symposium in Zrenjanin
- 2022-12-06 Fresh Park Venlo business club delves into ornamental plant auction and fairs 2.0
- 2022-12-06 "Supermarkets didn't get charged more during corona either, did they?"
- 2022-12-02 AIPH announces finalists for the second Young International Grower of the Year Award
- 2022-12-01 Review of relationship day growers' cooperative Touch Me+
- 2022-11-30 UFG's 'Last auction in the large gallery event'
- 2022-11-29 The Bloom Show: blooming down memory lane
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-28 HTA announces 2023 Ornamental Grower of the Year Awards date
- 2022-11-28 NL: Trade Fair Naaldwijk 2023 = Trade Fair Rijswijk in 2023
- 2022-11-28 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-25 Winners of the TASPO Awards 2022
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-23 Presentation of market study on opportunities in Mexican ornamental plants and flowers sector
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 #GivingTuesday supports beautiful flowers in 2023
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-23 Japan: 5 million LEDs make Ashikaga Flower Park a show-stopper