- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Germany: Winners TASPO awards announced
Entrepreneur of the year
Bettina Gräfin Bernadotte of Mainau GmbH was awarded entrepreneur of the year. She has made the Mainau synonymous with flowers and plants, and therefore is deemed to be the ambassador for Green. With their project of "mini gardeners" she wants to introduce the ten and eleven year olds to garden topics. Gardeners and horticulturists invite children to their operations. They deal with the questions: What do I have to do so I can eat my own strawberries? What's mulch? Which animals live in the garden? Which plant species are there?
New to the TASPO Awards this year: the category "Best website", the jury has only made a preselection of candidates. The actual voting took place online. The website of My Harvest www.meine-ernte.de Gander & Kirchbaumer from Bonn could convince the online audience.
For years, the TASPO has been committed to the promotion of young scientists in horticulture. Two young professionals - Clarissa Caprestano (University of Hannover and University of Brazil) and Johanna Suhl (Humboldt University Berlin) - were in Berlin and received a financial contribution of EUR 5,000, offered by the TASPO Foundation. Caprestano engaged in her research on the effect of oxygen radicals and the antioxidant glutathione in the vegetative propagation of Cyclamen persicum. Johanna Suhl works on the following question: Is hypochlorite as a disinfectant suitable for closed hydroponic tomato production on rockwool?
Click here to view all the winners.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 India: Colorful success at first Flower Trial event in Pune
- 2023-12-06 Singapore: Flowers that come to life at Gardens by the Bay
- 2023-12-05 4 Benefits of SAF's Next Gen LIVE!
- 2023-12-05 Finalists announced for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards 2024
- 2023-12-04 Singapore: Petunia Itsy Bitsy Mix wins People’s Choice Award at Gardens by the Bay
- 2023-12-01 Syngenta synergy at IPM Essen 2024 with theme ‘Every Flower Counts’
- 2023-12-01 German tree nurseries well represented at Plants4U
- 2023-11-30 AI in horticulture theme for 'Future Trends & Innovations'
- 2023-11-30 Point of Emotion: Highlights of Christmasworld 2024
- 2023-11-30 New format for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-29 Keynote speaker & past-winners panel; a new format for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-29 Jet Fresh Flower Growers awarded Social Responsibility Award
- 2023-11-29 Colombia: Second flower market successfully held in the municipality of Cajicá, Cundinamarca
- 2023-11-28 New Zealand: Amateurs ready to host professional growers at National Rose Show in Timaru
- 2023-11-27 Dutch freesia trade benefits from automated selection of freesia bulbs
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey