- Business Development Manager
- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: "Mother's Day rocked at supermarkets, but potted plants did not perform well"
- US: Byfield greenhouse, scene of a fatal accident, will reopen on Saturday
- Prepping up for the future: challenges now and then
- Court rejects California's blanket approval of pesticide spraying
- Avianca Cargo will bring additional freighters to expand its fleet capacity by up to 70%
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
Horticultural Solutions hires former Metrolina head grower
Horticultural Solutions LTD is a full service cannabis consulting firm assisting with design, build, staffing and operations management and Blanton’s expertise in flower cultivation and IPM strategies make an excellent addition to the team.
General inquiries for professional services can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and Blanton can be contacted directly at Blanton@hort-solutions.com.
Cannabis consulting firm Horticultural Solutions creates and optimizes facilities using the most high tech automated solutions in the North American greenhouse industry. According to founder Shane Hutto, the success of the company is based on their knowledge in both greenhouse growing as well as cannabis on a commercial scale.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-26 Mariusz has a good fit with employer Blueberries Grathem
- 2022-05-26 Designing bouquets for weddings forever an honor
- 2022-05-23 Chinese rose grower finishes steel guttered greenhouse expansion
- 2022-05-20 “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
- 2022-05-20 US: Farming in the heartland at Hilltop Greenhouse
- 2022-05-20 "It's good to keep challenging yourself alongside your current job"
- 2022-05-19 Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- 2022-05-12 "Ten years later, the concept is more relevant than ever"
- 2022-05-11 Alberta Greenhouse Drive map: a map with nearly 200 family-owned greenhouses
- 2022-05-05 Grandiflora and Royal Brinkman celebrate 40 year partnership in Australia
- 2022-05-05 "I have really found my passion in flowers."
- 2022-05-05 Vista florist Dos Gringos finds a place in the sun
- 2022-04-29 US (MI): Hall's greenhouse turns 70
- 2022-04-28 Peek inside some of Denmark's major floriculture production companies
- 2022-04-28 A week at The Shropshire Flower Company
- 2022-04-28 UK: Orchid merchant retires over post-Brexit red tape wrangle
- 2022-04-27 UK: "The demand for rosemary and lavender is very strong"
- 2022-04-21 "We want to further consolidate our position in the EU-market"
- 2022-04-20 Ecuador's largest premium rose grower starts growing ranunculus
- 2022-04-19 In memoriam: Rick Donnan