- Business Development Manager
- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: "Mother's Day rocked at supermarkets, but potted plants did not perform well"
- US: Byfield greenhouse, scene of a fatal accident, will reopen on Saturday
- Prepping up for the future: challenges now and then
- Court rejects California's blanket approval of pesticide spraying
- Avianca Cargo will bring additional freighters to expand its fleet capacity by up to 70%
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
Avalanche+ roses at Kardashian party
Avalanche+ is an exclusive Dutch top flower, famous for its big and beautiful bud that always fully opens into an extra large rose. Both the size and quality makes Avalanche+, also available in multi-pastels, a popular flower for royal weddings, celebrity parties and luxury brand launches. Avalanche+ has long and strong stems with fresh herbaceous leaves and few thorns, making it a favourite amongst florists and consumers. Avalanche+ is developed by breeder Dümmen Orange and grown by a team of Dutch rose growers.
The Kardashians are fans of Avalanche+. The roses took center stage at Kim’s second marriage in 2011 and also at her third with musician Kanye West in 2014. The roses are frequently spotted in the reality show and Kanye loves to treat friends and acquaintances to these roses: recently he gave Taylor Swift a piece so big it filled the whole trunk of her car.
Kris Jenner’s party was decorated with Avalanche+ in Roaring Twenties style by Jeff Leatham, rock star among floral stylists. He collaborated with Dutch flower promotor LM Flower Fashion. Top grower Meijer Roses supplied the roses, the other flowers came from Walter Grootscholten Orchids.
Avalanche+ is year round available at the Flower Auction.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-25 Volunteers repurpose donated bouquets for a good cause
- 2022-05-17 Flower farm in Utah lets customers pick their own flowers
- 2022-05-16 Top three picks from Danziger open house in Israel
- 2022-05-11 Corpse flower stench crashes Madison couple’s wedding
- 2022-05-09 “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- 2022-05-06 Why we give Mom flowers on Mother's Day
- 2022-05-06 Arrested for picking flowers? Cape Town man busted for ‘serious offence’
- 2022-05-02 Heat stress and injury of high tunnel-grown bedding plants
- 2022-04-29 Botanical tulip is the flower bulb of the year
- 2022-04-29 The houseplant industry’s threat to biodiversity
- 2022-04-20 Incidence and preference of Frankliniella occidentalis to different rose cultivars
- 2022-04-20 A market study into the role of flowers during the Festive season
- 2022-04-14 "We were one of the first farms in Zimbabwe, we were truly pioneering"
- 2022-04-08 Fuel prices helps local Scottish flowers to bloom
- 2022-04-01 Dutch flower planter grows business with China's development
- 2022-04-01 In tulip capital, farm workers strike
- 2022-03-31 Growing joy: Flower farmer's business blossoms on North Texas prairie
- 2022-03-30 Best places to see tulips in and around Tokyo
- 2022-03-25 "The first bicolored clematis"
- 2022-03-25 LED important basis for sustainable chrysanthemum cultivation