- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “With this sheet we are seeing an extra 4-6 days of healthier flowers”
- Impression Naivasha Horticultural Fair
- "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- Dutch Gerbera grower declared bankruptcy
- “Tillandsias are amazing living sculptures, used in the most various ways”
Top 5 -last month
AU: Change in WAFEX ownership
Adrian Parsons and Craig Musson.
Craig Musson said that Adrian Parsons had decided to take a step back from the wholesale and export segment of the business and focus his efforts on Helix Australia, the company’s research and development subsidiary.
“Adrian will continue to be a shareholder of Helix Australia and will dedicate his management expertise to take the company to the next level while also consulting to the nursery and cut flower industry,” Mr Musson said.
“I believe that we are the company we are today as a result of Adrian’s contribution, knowledge and his unrivalled enthusiasm for the floral industry.”
“This is a great move for Adrian and an opportunity he’s been looking to embrace for some time. I’m looking forward to his influence in the development of new wildflower varieties and working closely with our licensed growers.”
Adrian Parsons said his 20 year partnership with Craig Musson had delivered exceptional industry innovation and they were proud of what they had achieved together.
“We have recorded year-on-year, self-funded growth since establishing in 1991 and now enjoy a global and domestic export client base across 20 countries throughout Europe, the United States, Japan and South East Asia,” Parsons said.
“In the last five years we have established Wafex USA to develop our North American market for flowers from our global supplier base and we are making great progress. I’m particularly proud that we established Helix Australia in 2008 to develop and promote intellectual property in new breeds of Waxflower for the cut flower and plant industries, and I’m looking forward to continuing to provide guidance and leadership in this space.”
Craig Musson said the day-to-day operations of Wafex would remain the same and customers should expect a business as usual approach.
“We remain committed to sourcing the highest quality products for our customers across Australia and in key export markets,” Mr Musson said. “We have an exciting future ahead and will continue to operate in line with our strategic management and business plan to ensure the company remains on its current growth trajectory.”
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-28 David van Mechelen reappointed as CFO of Royal FloraHolland
- 2022-09-28 HTA appoints Fran Barnes as Chief Executive
- 2022-09-28 AIPH elects new President
- 2022-09-28 Syngenta Flowers announces collaboration with Polish begonia breeder
- 2022-09-28 Dutch Young Executives group visits Israel’s Volcani center with DryGair
- 2022-09-28 Desch presents Colour Your Story spring/summer 2023
- 2022-09-28 The Forever Flowers are planted at Santiago, Ecuador
- 2022-09-28 The Bloom Show September 2022: Discover the new technology behind RipeLocker
- 2022-09-28 Small quantities of fruit in environment-friendly packaging is a global trend
- 2022-09-27 News from Royal FloraHolland: Logistics not as intended
- 2022-09-27 Belgium: Deforche Construction Group ready to go to the next level
- 2022-09-26 Tangchao – Activities at Benary's fourth breeding center moving fast in China
- 2022-09-23 "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
- 2022-09-23 No damage to Kingpeng greenhouse after hurricane Fiona
- 2022-09-23 The National Horticulture Foundation commemorates Phil Cialone
- 2022-09-23 "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- 2022-09-23 West Hancock FFA chapter receives $1,500 donation for greenhouse plants
- 2022-09-23 Van den Bos Flowerbulbs and Penning Freesia join forces
- 2022-09-22 Fresh blood from outside and a wider range of unusual houseplants at Dynaplant
- 2022-09-22 CEA developing rapidly in China