- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
The new Perennials catalogue of Selecta
This year they have included some new features.
They launched a new sustainability symbol – the green footprint. The marked products allow an especially energy- and environmentally friendly production.
They also included a table of product types into the catalogue to make it even more informative.
Another important change is that from now on you have the possibility to use their aromatics young plants to produce edible plants. All young plants are produced at their partner company Silze Jungpflanzen on production areas that are certified to produce vegetables.
Turn the page and see the diversity of our programme. You can find a PDF version here.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Dutch Horticulture youth looks to connect around the topic of energy
- 2022-12-06 UK: A week at Compton Garden Flowers
- 2022-12-06 UK: Fleurie MDS student releases video
- 2022-12-06 "We suspended sales of high-cost 4G products and promoted cost-effective USB temperature and humidity loggers"
- 2022-12-06 Land-grant universities helping solve needs of specialty crop industries
- 2022-12-06 US (CA): Bay Area flower growers face skyrocketing natural gas prices
- 2022-12-05 Hishtil and Décor Breeding sign a strategic agreement to strengthen cooperation
- 2022-12-05 Dutch Greenhouse Delta identifies an urgent need to join forces within the Dutch horticulture sector
- 2022-12-05 Sri Lanka: Mike Biotech Asia awarded for floriculture medium range
- 2022-12-05 The flower wizard's news: November
- 2022-12-05 "We need florists to reach more consumers about That Flower Feeling"
- 2022-12-05 US (MI): Plant sale raises funds for greenhouse from propagations
- 2022-12-05 "We are not going to follow, we will lead the change"
- 2022-12-02 Australian nursery gives industry update
- 2022-12-02 “Pot roses are an excellent addition to our current selections”
- 2022-12-02 10 million Pottburri pots sold!
- 2022-12-02 "Our goal is to participate in the higher market segment"
- 2022-12-02 Pioneer Gardens joins the LiveRoof Family as LiveRoof NorthEast
- 2022-12-02 'New Proven Winners perennials for the 2023-2024 season announced'
- 2022-12-02 New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched