- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- "This strategic partner powerfully strengthens our logistics capability"
- Rare plants accidentally sold at Lidl and B&Q being listed online for thousands
- Syngenta Crop Protection acquires two bioinsecticides from UK developer
- PanAmerican Seed continues charitable give-back
- CAN: Trucker shortages increase
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Europe: 5th edition of Selecta's poinsettia event Magic Stars
This year they presented a joint event for their German and Dutch customers on November 11 and 12, 2015 at the premises of their partner Handelskwekerij M. Kregting in the Netherlands close to the German border.
The first day was mainly for German clients, the second was dominated by Dutch customers. On both days the visitors were able to have a tour at the poinsettia and hydrangea production site of Van Den Berg in nearby Est and listen to a presentation about Climate Solutions by Co. Hoogendoorn. At Kregting’s Louise Labuschagne of Real IPM spoke about Biopesticides and Robert Wacker (Floramedia) presented some insights on the power of packaging in the sales and communication process.
This year the Magic Stars event premiered in France. Magic Stars & Friends were presented over four days by Selecta's partner Challet Young Plants at the company Ottenwaelder in Fréjus. Variety shows of poinsettia as well as chrysanthemums and pot carnations had been set up in tents and outside. Jean-Marie Ottenwaelder offered plant tours which led to interesting discussions. A presentation was held to introduce the Selecta Group and their poinsettia assortment. The guests also had the opportunity to visit the company of cyclamen breeder Morel.
The event in Denmark is the best possibility for growers from Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland to get a close look at Selecta's assortment. They presented an assortment in the show greenhouse of partner Floripartner. In Scandinavia the focus is on varieties that are suited for the production of Mini Poinsettia. "Red novelty Feelings Wonder (SK 117) was able to convince the producers as well as the white variety Princettia Pearl."
Have a look at the picture gallery to see some impressions.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 Agronomy and Horticulture seminar series begins in February
- 2022-01-25 Research on urban gardening (RUG) 2022 virtual field day
- 2022-01-24 Webinar about special Collaboration on IPM in the Chrysanthemum Sector
- 2022-01-24 New Gold Medals to be revealed via Livestream
- 2022-01-24 Provender Nurseries and Capel Manor College reveal garden design competition winner
- 2022-01-24 UK: Defra urged to respect levy vote result
- 2022-01-21 US (FL): TPIE is coming to an end
- 2022-01-20 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-20 Extension classes teach green industry topics to become nursery worker certified
- 2022-01-20 Saudi city dwellers get back to nature on Riyadh floriculture tour
- 2022-01-18 US (FL): TPIE is about to take off
- 2022-01-18 UK: Horticulture, The conference - save the date
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique