- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Bringing Dutch technologies to the Chinese rose market
- "No other double lilies have this kind of pedigree"
- Water treatment with nanobubbles leads to decreased losses in gerbera cultivation
- Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- American Rose Trials for sustainability winners from Star Roses and Plants
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
Kenya: El Niño threatens flower production
The Kenya Flower Council (KFC) CEO Jane Ngige said the El Nino phenomenon will dampen the fortunes of flower exports.
"Greenhouse structures are also expected to be hard hit by strong winds causing an increase in production costs," Ngige said in a statement received on Wednesday.
Read the full article at Xinhua
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 Young Indian growers look forward to technical tools
- 2022-05-18 Insights into the metabolites involved in the underground floral differentiation of erythronium japonicum
- 2022-05-18 Words of advice ahead of planting season from local greenhouse
- 2022-05-18 Australian growers again see Queensland floods ruin crops
- 2022-05-17 Grow with KARE: New hybrid petunias
- 2022-05-17 US (OR): Swan Island Dahlias grows dahlias for festival
- 2022-05-17 UK: Horticultural therapy for Northfleet hospice
- 2022-05-16 New York colleges grow food and flowers in hydroponic classrooms
- 2022-05-16 Sensor receives panic signals from plant under attack
- 2022-05-16 Australia: Gladioli gardeners make the most of pandemic gardening boom
- 2022-05-13 NASA scientists grow plants in lunar soil
- 2022-05-12 Chinese researchers fighting desertification create botanical garden in desert
- 2022-05-12 “The first implementation stage of the new smart farm assurance solutions vision”
- 2022-05-12 Growing Gardenia Remyi to preserve Hawai's flora
- 2022-05-11 Morocco’s Festival of Roses springs to life
- 2022-05-10 Could quantum dots reduce the cost of indoor farming?
- 2022-05-10 'It's so much more sustainable to grow our own'
- 2022-05-09 UK: Horticulture students grow plants for primary schools
- 2022-05-06 These petunia varieties tolerate the heat
- 2022-05-05 Spring clean your commercial greenhouse with these 7 tips