- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Dutch Queen Máxima attends horticulture award ceremony
Last year's winner, Florensis
The nominated companies, Boomkwekerij Ebben, Eosta, Royal Brinkman and Ter Laak Orchids, are characterized by daring, decisiveness, determination, sustainability and innovation, the jury says. During the event, they will talk about the way in which their business is future proof. Jan-Paul Rutten, director of the Gulpener beer brewery, talks about his family enterprise and the philosophy of sustainable entrepreneurship. As a new element in the event, the sector's annual figures are presented this year.
The prestigious award ceremony doubles as the horticulture sector's New Year's meeting. This is the moment to share special stories with special people in a beautiful location. With the network of the partners in the Stichting Tuinbouw Ondernemersprijs, the horticulture entrepreneurs are reached, who are warmly invited to attend.
The Tuinbouw Ondernemersprijs is supported by the partners: Interpolis, Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, Flynth, Rabobank, FloraHolland, Dutch Produce Association, Vakblad voor de Bloemisterij/Boomkwekerij, HPP Exhibitions. The event is financially supported by: DLV Plant/GreenQ, Plantion, Keukenhof, MPS, Naktuinbouw, Anthos, CNB, Hobaho, BQ Support and the seed companies: Rijk Zwaan, Incotec, Bejo Zaden and Enza Zaden.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Fresh Park Venlo business club delves into ornamental plant auction and fairs 2.0
- 2022-12-06 "Supermarkets didn't get charged more during corona either, did they?"
- 2022-12-02 AIPH announces finalists for the second Young International Grower of the Year Award
- 2022-12-01 Review of relationship day growers' cooperative Touch Me+
- 2022-11-30 UFG's 'Last auction in the large gallery event'
- 2022-11-29 The Bloom Show: blooming down memory lane
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-28 HTA announces 2023 Ornamental Grower of the Year Awards date
- 2022-11-28 NL: Trade Fair Naaldwijk 2023 = Trade Fair Rijswijk in 2023
- 2022-11-28 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-25 Winners of the TASPO Awards 2022
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-23 Presentation of market study on opportunities in Mexican ornamental plants and flowers sector
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 #GivingTuesday supports beautiful flowers in 2023
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-23 Japan: 5 million LEDs make Ashikaga Flower Park a show-stopper
- 2022-11-23 US (TX): Irrigation design workshops set December 13-15 in College Station
- 2022-11-22 US (IA): Noelridge Greenhouse to host tropical-themed holiday event in December
- 2022-11-22 Impression Schoneveld Cyclamen Open Days