- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Danziger & Kolster sign European distribution agreement
Kolster is a company in the cut-flower industry, with a presence in Holland, the UK, Germany, Switzerland and several other European countries. Kolster will be the official and exclusive distributer of Danziger's products in Europe, excluding Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Micha Danziger & Robert-Jan Kolster
The new partnership will focus not only on the Gypsophila, Solidago and Limonium varieties, but also on introducing the European market to Danziger’s latest innovations, such as Scabiosa Scoop, Caryopteris Pagoda and Euphorbia Forix Bliss.
"We strongly believe this new cooperation will benefit our loyal European customers and increase the scope of the Danziger varieties in the European market. We wish Kolster great success, and we will contribute to extend all our know how and support to this venture,” says Micha Danziger, Co-CEO of Danziger. “We want to take this opportunity to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts to Mr. Jan Duijndam, who wasDanziger's right hand in the Netherlands. We wish him a relaxed retirement, and we don't say farewell, as Jan will still represent Danziger in Portugal."
Micha Danziger & Mr. Jan Duijndam
"Kolster is very happy with this new agency and this will give our customers more options and possibilities. The combination of our Berry products, ornamental foliage and peonies together with Danzigers Annual and Perennial cut flower products will provide a perfect assortment for our customers to choose!" says Robert-Jan Kolster.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Dutch Horticulture youth looks to connect around the topic of energy
- 2022-12-06 UK: A week at Compton Garden Flowers
- 2022-12-06 UK: Fleurie MDS student releases video
- 2022-12-06 "We suspended sales of high-cost 4G products and promoted cost-effective USB temperature and humidity loggers"
- 2022-12-06 Land-grant universities helping solve needs of specialty crop industries
- 2022-12-06 US (CA): Bay Area flower growers face skyrocketing natural gas prices
- 2022-12-05 Hishtil and Décor Breeding sign a strategic agreement to strengthen cooperation
- 2022-12-05 Dutch Greenhouse Delta identifies an urgent need to join forces within the Dutch horticulture sector
- 2022-12-05 Sri Lanka: Mike Biotech Asia awarded for floriculture medium range
- 2022-12-05 The flower wizard's news: November
- 2022-12-05 "We need florists to reach more consumers about That Flower Feeling"
- 2022-12-05 US (MI): Plant sale raises funds for greenhouse from propagations
- 2022-12-05 "We are not going to follow, we will lead the change"
- 2022-12-02 Australian nursery gives industry update
- 2022-12-02 “Pot roses are an excellent addition to our current selections”
- 2022-12-02 10 million Pottburri pots sold!
- 2022-12-02 "Our goal is to participate in the higher market segment"
- 2022-12-02 Pioneer Gardens joins the LiveRoof Family as LiveRoof NorthEast
- 2022-12-02 'New Proven Winners perennials for the 2023-2024 season announced'
- 2022-12-02 New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched