Rose growers Ed and Marc Sassen specialize in making roses with special toppings in their greenhouses. These are real roses that are covered with a thin layer of pearl paint, wax or glitters.
Sassen has been producing roses for over 30 years. They grow their flowers at 3 locations, with a total production area of 35.000m2. Several years ago they developed their own method to paint flowers. "It goes without saying that our techniques
are environmentally friendly," they say in their catalog.
All their color-treated flowers are marketed by their agent Hoven en de Mooij BV. All exporters in the Dutch flower auctions can place their orders at Hoven en de Mooij.
If ordered in time, exporters will receive their order the same day.
For more information:
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-23 “'Made in Italy' is always appealing, even in garden roses”
- 2023-03-23 NL: A colorful spring at Van der Sar nursery
- 2023-03-23 Plantables celebrates 5 year anniversary
- 2023-03-21 US (MI): Abele Greenhouse opens again after fire
- 2023-03-10 “I was looking for a solution which would help me create a very specific climate in my greenhouses"
- 2023-03-10 March on a flower farm
- 2023-03-09 This fabled orchid breeder loves to chat — just not about Trader Joe's orchids
- 2023-03-08 "Today, I see the fact that I’m a woman as an advantage"
- 2023-03-07 Tea growers make real horticultural tea together
- 2023-02-27 CAN (QC): A local Quebec flower farm is leading the way in The Slow Flowers Movement
- 2023-02-27 Introducing native perennials as cut flowers
- 2023-02-24 Alternative spring crops from Köder Gartenbau
- 2023-02-21 US (WI): Yoga in the greenhouse
- 2023-02-21 UK: "Why we're going peat-free?"
- 2023-02-20 Avri Farms starts pink hydrangea production in Ecuador
- 2023-02-20 NL: 365 days of summer with full-LED
- 2023-02-16 "We make sure the varieties are really grown as bulb-on-pot varieties"
- 2023-02-16 US (NJ): Farmer growing flowers a little greener thanks to grant to convert to geothermal heat
- 2023-02-16 Cyprus: Life for flower grower is no bed of roses
- 2023-02-16 A tour of the Colombian floriculture industry