- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants - Italy
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- Mayte Grazia receives own rose: 'The Most Beautiful'
- White LEDs: a cost-effective alternative to red and far-red LEDs
- Van den Bos Flowerbulbs and Penning Freesia join forces
- "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (CA): Floral holiday sales looking good
Growers and wholesale floral and ornamental plant sellers are in the thick of orders and shipping, and say whether market predictions pan out won't be known for several weeks—but strong initial demand is encouraging.
"The (sales) battle set to unfold in the coming weeks promises to be a doozy," said Meg Major, supermarket industry marketing expert for Stagnito Business Information, which publishes Progressive Grocer. "If early predictors are any indication, the fast-approaching holiday season is crammed with opportunities, particularly for those (retailers) best prepared to seize them."
Click here to read the full article at AgAlert
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-23 India: CSIR-IIIM organizes training program for farmers
- 2022-09-23 India: low flower sales lead to price decrease in Koyembedu market
- 2022-09-23 UK farm businesses to have energy bills halved as part of new scheme
- 2022-09-21 Call for protest collective: 'Keep putting up upside-down flags'
- 2022-09-21 Indian flower growers eye co-op with Turkish firms to boost sector
- 2022-09-16 Largest wildflower farm in the US blooms in Fredericksburg
- 2022-09-16 Horticultural municipalities send urgent letter
- 2022-09-16 Floriculture market is rising due to growing use of flowers for aesthetic purposes
- 2022-09-15 Borrow the blooms is disrupting the flower industry with their sustainable, aromatic flowers
- 2022-09-15 New training helps nurseries be on the lookout for invasive species
- 2022-09-15 Australian flower brand LVLY launches in Malaysia
- 2022-09-15 The current situation in German ornamental plant cultivation
- 2022-09-15 Namibia reports record tomato exports to South Africa
- 2022-09-15 Valley entrepreneurs find their niches in the flower industry
- 2022-09-14 Crisis update: 'There is enough supply to bring gas prices down'
- 2022-09-14 "Greenhouse growers, let's hear from you!"
- 2022-09-13 South Korea's consumption of flowers grew over 6 percent in 2021 amid pandemic
- 2022-09-13 NL: "Government must guarantee stable gas prices"
- 2022-09-09 Nursery plants remain Santa Clara County’s most valuable crops
- 2022-09-09 RCPP grants: A new take on alternative funding