- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants - Italy
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- Mayte Grazia receives own rose: 'The Most Beautiful'
- White LEDs: a cost-effective alternative to red and far-red LEDs
- Van den Bos Flowerbulbs and Penning Freesia join forces
- "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Global collaboration between Visser and Mayer
Both companies are under new management. Thomas Bassmann & René de Vos see many opportunities in combining strengths. The two family companies are both passionate about quality, reliability and innovation. The products of both companies are complementary and make for a full program including everything required, needed or desired in a nursery. Expertise through experience in every area in horticultural equipment will make for a great synergy.
The combined sales network will provide opportunities to further business and to expand to new markets. The companies will partner in worldwide turnkey horticultural projects. Two experts, one solution and the best option for the customer is now available.
During IPM in Essen both companies will introduce their renewed collaboration.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-23 No damage to Kingpeng greenhouse after hurricane Fiona
- 2022-09-23 The National Horticulture Foundation commemorates Phil Cialone
- 2022-09-23 "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- 2022-09-23 West Hancock FFA chapter receives $1,500 donation for greenhouse plants
- 2022-09-23 Van den Bos Flowerbulbs and Penning Freesia join forces
- 2022-09-23 "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
- 2022-09-22 Hoogeveen Plants celebrates opening of new location
- 2022-09-22 Fresh blood from outside and a wider range of unusual houseplants at Dynaplant
- 2022-09-22 CEA developing rapidly in China
- 2022-09-22 Trish Owczarek joins Hopman Flower Farms
- 2022-09-22 Smart irrigation collaboration results in new grower-trained watering technology
- 2022-09-22 Raspberry tree gives 'back-friendly harvest'
- 2022-09-22 Phalaenopsis grows in the desert of Inner Mongolia, and market demand is increasing
- 2022-09-22 "This certificate helps promote sales"
- 2022-09-21 USDA announces facility certification for sanitation protocol for Geranium cutting production
- 2022-09-21 Hoogendoorn commemorates passing of company's founder
- 2022-09-21 Sollum expands dynamic LED grow lights range
- 2022-09-20 P. Nelis up and running within a week
- 2022-09-20 “Tillandsias are amazing living sculptures, used in the most various ways”
- 2022-09-20 Beekenkamp Group launches phase 3 of new building in ‘s-Gravenzande