- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
- Acrotelm and wood fiber as alternative to peat
- Syngenta Flowers announces collaboration with Polish begonia breeder
- "Dollar exchange rate means double export volumes to North America, but not all that glitters is gold"
- "The situation in Europe has changed, but in Africa it didn't"
- China: "Our Tillandsia as 'table flower' brightened up the venue"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Majestic Trees finalist Grower of the Year Awards
Celebrating the world’s best ornamentals growers, the Awards Gala Dinner takes place on Thursday, 28 January 2016, during IPM Essen, Germany, where the winners will be announced.
Bronze, Silver and Gold will be awarded, where applicable, to each category - Finished Plants & Trees, Young Plants and Cut Flowers. Each of the category winners will be judged for the final and most prestigious award – the Gold Rose, awarding them the global status of AIPH International Grower of the Year.
Majestic Trees, an independently owned company now in its fourteenth year, has grown rapidly and operates today solely from a 20-acre nursery site in Hertfordshire, England. With trees from 12/14 up to 1.1 metre girth, 3 to 13 metres tall and 50 to 5,000 litres AirPots, the company grows, supplies and plants nationwide with its own fleet of heavy transport and custom equipment.
Majestic Trees was the only UK company to be shortlisted for an award. Other finalists include ornamental growers from Canada, China, Germany, Netherlands, Turkey and USA.
For more information:
Horticultural Trades Association
19 High Street
T: +44 (0)118 930 3132
Fax: +44 (0)118 932 3453
NGGV: +44 (0)118 930 2092
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-29 Sustainability in focus: "Ethical Style" with new spots on site at Frankfurt’s consumer goods fairs
- 2022-09-29 Australia: Smart farming workshops for growers
- 2022-09-29 Oregon boxwood health workshop
- 2022-09-29 Photo impression FlowersExpo Moscow 2022
- 2022-09-27 Marginpar celebrates Grandparents Day at Floriade
- 2022-09-27 O2 mini seed scanner presented at Seed meets Technology
- 2022-09-27 Plantpeddler releases Variety Day Video 2022
- 2022-09-27 Taiwan fact-finding mission on cold chain for horticulture
- 2022-09-27 University of Florida's online greenhouse training courses are starting soon
- 2022-09-27 SAF will host two in-person learning events for retailers this fall
- 2022-09-26 'Greenhouse with future' opened by HilverdaFlorist
- 2022-09-26 US (WV): High school greenhouse organizes mum sale
- 2022-09-26 India: Dasara flower show expected to see higher footfall this year in Mysuru
- 2022-09-26 UK: HTA announces winners of Ornamental Grower of the Year Awards
- 2022-09-26 2022 Canadian Greenhouse Conference takes place next week
- 2022-09-23 Ambiente and Christmasworld to join forces
- 2022-09-23 Join GardenComm's free virtual event, The Green Industry Speaks
- 2022-09-22 Gloeckner Foundation announces grants funded at the Meeting of the Board of Directors
- 2022-09-22 Last week was national farm safety and health week
- 2022-09-21 Flemish agriculture and horticulture open house during Agriculture Day