For the last few years, one of the focus points at Logiqs has been the complete integration of Automatic Irrigation Booms in the logistical systems of greenhouses.
With the latest generation of Automatic Irrigation Booms from Denton Automation Ltd. and the recent developments of Dat-A-Control, Logiqs has come close to achieving their goal.
With an Automatic Irrigation Boom that can deliver both spray and flood irrigation, it is now possible to control irrigation, pest control and growth regulator application per individual container.
Because the Irrigation booms are integrated into Dat-A-Control, growers now know exactly where containers are, what plants are on each container, and don't waste water and feed's with empty spots or empty benches in the greenhouse.
All this integration also means that the grower can set up automatic irrigation schedules in Dat-A-Control for specific plant groups.
For more information:
Gert-Jan van Staalduinen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Dennis van Dijk - email@example.com
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- “The product quality is maintained, ensuring a longer shelf-life”
- "Mother’s Day ‘ruined’ as flowers from M&S, Sainsbury’s, and MoonPig arrive dead and moldy"
- Increasing the oxygen levels in irrigation water for a healthier growth
- New PGR guide for annuals now available
- Cees den Boer, co-founder Svensson Netherlands, passed away
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-21 Increasing the oxygen levels in irrigation water for a healthier growth
- 2023-03-21 Ridder receives 2023 CEA Center Mission Award
- 2023-03-20 Potted Anthurium in Greenhouse 2030, a whole year without plant protection products
- 2023-03-20 "You want to see how much water is in the tank, not how much isn't"
- 2023-03-20 How growers boost crop yields with greenhouse film EVO AC®
- 2023-03-16 "The system accurately and consistently places interlocking trays on a pallet"
- 2023-03-15 Trial and error in Dutch greenhouse: Can autonomous systems work well together?
- 2023-03-15 A new way of growing with dynamic LEDs
- 2023-03-13 Essential oils prolonged the cut carnation longevity
- 2023-03-09 US (IL): Pennycress crop research continues at Western Illinois University
- 2023-03-09 USAF cavitating ultrasonic transmitters now also available in 115 volts
- 2023-03-09 An Italian innovative system for managing hydroponic crops
- 2023-03-07 Model calculates temperature down to the square centimeter
- 2023-03-03 "Automatic nutrient measurement is ready to be put into practice"
- 2023-03-02 Changing the cover of a greenhouse without affecting production
- 2023-03-01 “Environmental control is the biggest limiting factor at most cultivation facilities”
- 2023-02-28 How to clean seeds without using chemicals
- 2023-02-27 Maintenance-friendly UV sanitizer thanks to 'crossfire' effect
- 2023-02-24 New flexible far-red light for application based growing
- 2023-02-20 "Be prepared for the next winter with proactive end-of-season maintenance"