- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Bringing Dutch technologies to the Chinese rose market
- "No other double lilies have this kind of pedigree"
- Water treatment with nanobubbles leads to decreased losses in gerbera cultivation
- Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- Dutch Flower Group supports Fairtrade flowers and workers
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
Senmatic launches new FL100 easy installation fixture
"An important advantage of the FL100 is that both spectrum and intensity can be controlled," said Senmatic's Global Sales Manager Morten Hjorth. "Furthermore the units can now be interconnected to create an easy installation in series."
The minimalistic design means easy installation using standard connection technology, and with a minimal shadow footprint, the FL100 is able to produce good quality plants all year long. "This makes it a natural replacement to the conventional HPS systems used today."
The spectrums of the LEDs can be individually adjusted for multiple crops in combination with LCC 4 climate control systems. An alternative to the LCC 4 climate control system is a small Control Unit which controls up to 49 fixtures.
Morten Hjorth of Senmatic with the LCC4 Logic Climate Control at the booth of AgroWeld during the GrowTech Eurasia last week. The LCC4 is compatible wit the new FL100 LED fixtures of Senmatic.
The new fixture has already been sold for several big installations in Europe. It offers not only a dynamic control of the intensity and spectral composition, but its also provides severe energy saving characteristics (energy savings up to 50%).
The FL100 LED top-light is a fixture emitting light in the photosynthetic active region of the visible light spectrum. "Our solutions suit modern production greenhouses world wide and are designed to withstand the harsh environment
of a glasshouse," said Senmatic in a news release.
For more information:
Senmatic A/S DGT
Morten Hjorth, Global Sales Manager
T: +45 20 80 11 16
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-19 Water treatment with nanobubbles leads to decreased losses in gerbera cultivation
- 2022-05-17 OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- 2022-05-05 Improving growers' understanding of their irrigation water
- 2022-05-04 Ultrafiltration for closed cultivation, but what is ultrafiltration anyway?
- 2022-04-29 "I am convinced we all have to go in this direction in horticulture”
- 2022-04-27 "We use less heating compared to the HPS side of the greenhouse"
- 2022-04-26 "Investment in autonomous drones contributes to the digitization of greenhouses"
- 2022-04-21 SunPlus horticulture portfolio grows with the addition of deep-red
- 2022-04-21 "Chinese horticulture much more than production only"
- 2022-04-19 NL: Upgraded aerial work platform can get to work again
- 2022-04-15 Floricultural wholesalers choose to rent electric tow tractors from Steenks Service
- 2022-04-11 Israel: “Woven crop protection covers ensure better weather resistance and light distribution”
- 2022-04-06 “The people here are enthusiastic and motivated, that's a very inspiring mentality"
- 2022-04-01 DesignLights Consortium seeks input on next version of horticultural lighting technical requirements
- 2022-03-31 Paper-based growing concept introduced to Benelux
- 2022-03-24 Semi-transparent organic photovoltaic filters for agrivoltaic greenhouses
- 2022-03-22 WayBeyond launches FarmRoad Mobile targeting pest, disease and on-farm data capture
- 2022-03-21 "We use cobots to make greenhouses more and more ‘hands-free’"
- 2022-03-15 "Plants are firmer, compact, with a livelier green color"
- 2022-03-15 India: agtech company wins patent for solar-powered IoT precision farming device