- Managing Director, UK
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Marketing trends for 2023 your organization should consider
- "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- “A pot rose with an X-factor”
- Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- Special Year Overview 2022: Some award-winning rose varieties!
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Senmatic launches new FL100 easy installation fixture
"An important advantage of the FL100 is that both spectrum and intensity can be controlled," said Senmatic's Global Sales Manager Morten Hjorth. "Furthermore the units can now be interconnected to create an easy installation in series."
The minimalistic design means easy installation using standard connection technology, and with a minimal shadow footprint, the FL100 is able to produce good quality plants all year long. "This makes it a natural replacement to the conventional HPS systems used today."
The spectrums of the LEDs can be individually adjusted for multiple crops in combination with LCC 4 climate control systems. An alternative to the LCC 4 climate control system is a small Control Unit which controls up to 49 fixtures.
Morten Hjorth of Senmatic with the LCC4 Logic Climate Control at the booth of AgroWeld during the GrowTech Eurasia last week. The LCC4 is compatible wit the new FL100 LED fixtures of Senmatic.
The new fixture has already been sold for several big installations in Europe. It offers not only a dynamic control of the intensity and spectral composition, but its also provides severe energy saving characteristics (energy savings up to 50%).
The FL100 LED top-light is a fixture emitting light in the photosynthetic active region of the visible light spectrum. "Our solutions suit modern production greenhouses world wide and are designed to withstand the harsh environment
of a glasshouse," said Senmatic in a news release.
For more information:
Senmatic A/S DGT
Morten Hjorth, Global Sales Manager
T: +45 20 80 11 16
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- 2022-12-06 Photonics can help horticulture to measure faster and more reliably
- 2022-12-02 Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-11-30 Now also weather data in the Irrigation Management App
- 2022-11-24 The hydrophilic character of anticondens improves light incidence
- 2022-11-16 Even more energy saving possible with energy-efficient fan
- 2022-11-11 'Field robot sales will hit $11 billion by 2030'
- 2022-11-11 Finding the balance to improve crop performance maintaining high energy efficiency levels
- 2022-11-10 Otto: the IPM scouting and yield forecasting greenhouse robot
- 2022-11-10 Former grower Mark Bruinen supports growers in many areas
- 2022-11-08 Think automation isn't for your operation? Think again
- 2022-11-01 Cutting produce with water: "the produce stays fresher"
- 2022-10-28 New multifunctional and solid hygiene lock in the fight against disease pressure in horticulture
- 2022-10-24 SA: Expert warns that cyber threats to smart farming could threaten food security
- 2022-10-17 Literature review shares potential efficiency opportunities
- 2022-10-14 ‘With PATS-C, active moths can be clearly monitored in the dark’
- 2022-09-21 Massive crossover suppression by CRISPR–Cas-mediated plant chromosome engineering
- 2022-09-21 From high in the mountains to a tropical island: growers are looking to add extra oxygen to their crops
- 2022-09-21 Evaluation of growth parameters and yield attributes of marigold genotypes
- 2022-09-21 2023 Garden trends show responsibility and sustainability