- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- Proven Winners hosts creators roundtable event for plant influencers
- HortEx Vietnam, a gateway to the Vietnamese market
- "Botrytis is thriving in these weather conditions, so being as strict as possible is required"
- Suntory's "Le Tour de Cuttings"
Top 5 -last month
Sakatas new Celosia: Dragon’s Breath
‘Tis the Season for Dragon’s Breath Celosia. John and Janet Kister, owners of Sunlet Nursery, recently shared this photo taken at their Vista, California home in early December. The plant was from Sunlet’s October production and continues to flower well into December.
Growers like that Dragon’s Breath is quick, easy and economical to produce (for spring or fall) with minimal need for PGRs and fertilizer. Retailers like it for its adaptability in the garden – Dragon’s Breath is great in containers, beds and large landscapes. What’s more, Dragon’s Breath exhibits even more red foliage and flowers under adverse garden conditions like heat, humidity and infrequent watering – it’s perfect for the home gardener!
Dragon’s Breath offers a unique combination of green-red foliage and blazing-red flowers
Dragon’s Breath Takes the Gold
Dragon’s Breath was bestowed Greenhouse Grower’s Medal of Excellence: Industry Choice Award at Cultivate 2015. Up against some stiff competition, Dragon’s Breath proved to be the clear favorite, outshining its opponents with winning attributes like vibrant color, affinity for hot and humid conditions and striking, extra-large foliage and plumes.
Dragon’s Breathe Celosia looks great in a mixed container. Shown here with Proud Mari marigolds.
For more information
Sakata Seed America
Morgan Hill Headquarters
18095 Serene Drive
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Tel.: +1 408-778-7758
Fax: +1 408-778-7768
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-21 Snapdragon “DoubleShot Orange Bicolor F1” wins ASS Award
- 2022-10-03 Major instruction project Alaska botanical garden
- 2022-06-16 Robotics is no ‘quick fix’ to solving labor shortages
- 2022-06-13 US (KY) EHR’s 2022 new varieties report is now available
- 2022-06-09 $10,000 to build flower farm for at-risk youth
- 2022-05-19 The positive effects of gardening on mental health
- 2022-05-18 Banknote roses at Nanchang Banknote Printing Factory
- 2022-05-06 New concept: Hydrangea on a stem
- 2022-04-20 "A wilder messy look and more productive then others already commercial varieties"
- 2022-04-05 Terra Nova Nurseries Introduces Sneak Peeks of Gaura CONFETTI ‘Pink’ and Echinacea CARA MIA ‘Sands’
- 2022-04-05 "Hydrangeas as a harbinger of spring and enrichment of summer"
- 2022-02-14 "Dahlias: the new symbol of love"
- 2022-02-04 "Historic partnership leads to new focal flower"
- 2022-02-01 "More and more, special features also increase the sales of standard products"
- 2022-01-28 Fleuroselect announces Gold Medal winners for 2023
- 2022-01-28 Ebbing-Lohaus kicks off 2022 with newly bred primroses
- 2021-06-16 "The bud patterns are very beautiful and colorful"
- 2021-05-17 NL: Van Vliet New Plants introduces Hebe Medieval line
- 2021-04-27 Amazonia White with Eye: South Tyrolean plant of the year 2021
- 2021-04-21 AmeriSeed introduces new Marigold