Griffin Greenhouse Supplies (“Griffin”) and Sporticulture have announced a partnership through which Griffin will serve as the exclusive distribution partner for Sporticulture grower products including NFL-licensed containers, labeling and point-of-purchase (POP) materials.
Sporticulture made its industry debut earlier this year at Cultivate 2015, where the organization received the Fresh Ideas Award, recognizing the year’s best new product. Through the agreement, Sporticulture and Griffin will share distribution responsibilities, serving the grower and retailer segments.
“We’re thrilled to bring the power of sports marketing to horticulture,” said Cort Smith, managing partner for Sporticulture. “Our partnership with Griffin puts NFL- and major college-licensed products within reach for growers and retailers of every size, nationwide.”
“The Sporticulture concept was designed by growers, for growers,” explained Craig Hyslip, chief operating officer for Griffin. “They’ve built a user-friendly program and we believe in its potential to drive sales and profits for our customers.”
The two companies are kicking off the 2016 season with an early-order discount (EOD) program on Sporticulture NFL-licensed containers. The EOD runs through March 1, 2016.
For more information:
Griffin Greenhouse Supplies
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- “The product quality is maintained, ensuring a longer shelf-life”
- "Mother’s Day ‘ruined’ as flowers from M&S, Sainsbury’s, and MoonPig arrive dead and moldy"
- Increasing the oxygen levels in irrigation water for a healthier growth
- New PGR guide for annuals now available
- Cees den Boer, co-founder Svensson Netherlands, passed away
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-17 Kicking off Spring with Senetti in Philly
- 2023-03-15 Outdoor plants campaign to be relaunched in the Netherlands and Germany
- 2023-03-15 NL: Evanthia offers diversity and connection at Keukenhof
- 2023-03-08 "You want to go deeper, find the connection with the company and be able to visualize it again"
- 2023-03-02 Addenda kicks off Campanula season
- 2023-02-15 Custom and branded plant pots – "the differentiator you need"
- 2023-02-14 "Covid killed the roses"
- 2023-02-14 Royal Van Zanten boosts chain marketing with creative content
- 2023-02-13 Flowers and plants shine in presentation of 2Dezign at Christmasworld
- 2023-02-10 "Flower Valentine' is becoming a culture in Japan as well"
- 2023-01-31 "The digital product presentation for the consumer is particularly new"
- 2023-01-30 The Shinoda Foundation releases scholarship application
- 2023-01-19 Key Valentine's Day statistics to help you plan your holiday marketing
- 2023-01-18 AU: Cyclamen 'Mother's Halo' for motherless daughters in Australia
- 2023-01-12 "These are the must-have roses for gardeners in the US"
- 2023-01-11 "New about this concept is the digital product presentation for the consumer"
- 2022-10-31 A simple idea to increase online sales
- 2022-10-12 Floriade Expo 2022 prequel to Hortus, a sustainable urban district
- 2022-09-22 How to build an on-demand flower delivery app like Floward?
- 2022-09-08 India: Kerala smells a change, flowers bloom on farms