- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Dutch summer annuals suppliers choose radio and TV promotion
Dutch TV program: Robs Grote Tuinverbouwing
The promotion plan stands on the shoulders of the results achieved in 2015 via product bartering on the 'Robs Grote Tuinverbouwing' television program. Based on the experiences had there, this aspect will be developed further. In 2016, viewers will be invited to visit the nursery, for instance.
Radio and TV promotion
New to the promotion plan are the radio advertisements planned for NPO Radio 2 and NPO 3FM. These broadcasters have the largest listening audience within the chosen target group in the Netherlands. The radio promotion campaign will be deployed in the spring of 2016 as the weekend approaches, while consumers are on their way home. The campaign will run for at least 6 weeks and to increase penetration, it will be combined with a TV campaign.
The promotional activities will be linked to the BBH's outdoor campaign as much as is possible and while consumers are being inspired about garden plants, the products will be featured on TV and radio.
Long-term strategic promotion plan
On the recommendation of the FPC, the suppliers have now consciously approved the plan for one year. It is the FPC's ambition to use the first six months to develop a long-term strategic promotion plan, preferably together with other FPCs that represent garden plants. Investigations into the practical possibilities will begin immediately.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 Cyclamen from Schoneveld Breeding shine in Vatican City
- 2023-09-29 Grandparents' Day: a day full of flowers
- 2023-09-18 Gardening Simplified show celebrates first anniversary with high ratings
- 2023-09-11 'Amistad' wins Best in Show and CalFlowers wins SAF’s Marketer of the Year Award
- 2023-09-01 Thanks Plants campaign exclusively online this year
- 2023-08-25 PDSI's marketing approach sparks 2023 growth among younger generations in engagement and sales
- 2023-08-25 Turkey: 'Carnation export revenues may boom with better marketing"
- 2023-08-16 Cinefleur magazine visiting Dutch growers
- 2023-08-11 "It's time to get graphic"
- 2023-08-11 Garden Connect launches a plant database, including photos and descriptions
- 2023-08-09 "Drive sales with frictionless ecommerce experiences"
- 2023-07-21 Flower Council of Holland wants to reach consumers with sustainability-related communication
- 2023-07-06 Trend magazine World of Sprayroses highlights beauty & sales opportunities
- 2023-06-26 ChatGPT was the focus of the Marketeers Meet Up
- 2023-05-26 "Celebrating achievements and empowering women in the green industry"
- 2023-05-22 Senetti lines in London for the coronation of King Charles III