- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants - Italy
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- Mayte Grazia receives own rose: 'The Most Beautiful'
- White LEDs: a cost-effective alternative to red and far-red LEDs
- Van den Bos Flowerbulbs and Penning Freesia join forces
- "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Howard Nurseries boosts business skills
The course covers areas such as Developing Yourself as a Team Leader, Communications in the Workplace and Understanding Effective Team Working. Open Ground and Stock Figures - Matthew Garrod says, “I feel much more open to my team member’s opinions and I’m much more confident when I’m dealing with conflicting opinions within my team.” Whilst the Packing Shed Team Leader Vicky Johnson says, “The course really developed me as a Team Leader, I feel I know my strengths and can really use them when situations need to be dealt with.”
One of the reasons it has been possible to train all six staff members is that they have been given funding thanks to the European Social Fund Project called Skills Support in the Workforce and the Employer Training Incentive Fund. Both of these schemes offer small and medium businesses in the UK and Europe funding on courses to develop their employee’s skills. Businesses can apply for the funding on accredited courses up to level 4 which give their employees the necessary skills in their vocation.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-23 No damage to Kingpeng greenhouse after hurricane Fiona
- 2022-09-23 The National Horticulture Foundation commemorates Phil Cialone
- 2022-09-23 "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- 2022-09-23 West Hancock FFA chapter receives $1,500 donation for greenhouse plants
- 2022-09-23 Van den Bos Flowerbulbs and Penning Freesia join forces
- 2022-09-23 "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
- 2022-09-22 Hoogeveen Plants celebrates opening of new location
- 2022-09-22 Fresh blood from outside and a wider range of unusual houseplants at Dynaplant
- 2022-09-22 CEA developing rapidly in China
- 2022-09-22 Trish Owczarek joins Hopman Flower Farms
- 2022-09-22 Smart irrigation collaboration results in new grower-trained watering technology
- 2022-09-22 Raspberry tree gives 'back-friendly harvest'
- 2022-09-22 Phalaenopsis grows in the desert of Inner Mongolia, and market demand is increasing
- 2022-09-22 "This certificate helps promote sales"
- 2022-09-21 USDA announces facility certification for sanitation protocol for Geranium cutting production
- 2022-09-21 Hoogendoorn commemorates passing of company's founder
- 2022-09-21 Sollum expands dynamic LED grow lights range
- 2022-09-20 P. Nelis up and running within a week
- 2022-09-20 “Tillandsias are amazing living sculptures, used in the most various ways”
- 2022-09-20 Beekenkamp Group launches phase 3 of new building in ‘s-Gravenzande