- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “With this sheet we are seeing an extra 4-6 days of healthier flowers”
- Impression Naivasha Horticultural Fair
- "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- Dutch Gerbera grower declared bankruptcy
- “Tillandsias are amazing living sculptures, used in the most various ways”
Top 5 -last month
Germany: Danziger petunia selected as best of summer
The variety was grown in containers and received a total score of 8.9 out of 9 in three out of four comparisons conducted from June through September.
"This is a great honor for Danziger to have our innovation recognized across the world," says Gaby Danziger, Co-General Manager.
The Heidelberg trial station describes Cascadias Rim Chianti as “a strong plant with mounded cascading habit in the form of a drop, uniform growth,” also saying that its branching is particularly noteworthy.
This honor is the latest for Cascadias varieties. Cascadias Indian Summer was named best petunia in Colorado State University’s 2015 best of annuals. Cascadias Pitaya, Autumn Mystery and Rim Chianti received perfect scores of 9/9 at the LWG Bayern trial station in Germany.
The Cascadias collection features a spreading to mounded plant habit. Well-branched plants maintain full bloom all season long. The series offers a large assortment of flower colors: mono-colors, bicolors and selections with contrasting veins.
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-12 Marjoland Experience: "Connect with the customer, now more than ever"
- 2022-08-24 "The end product must be perfect and cultivation should remain profitable"
- 2022-08-12 US (OH): Red Twig farm focuses on quality vs. quantity
- 2022-08-11 “European market hungry for newer waxflower varieties”
- 2022-08-10 Lüers GmbH & Co.KG open house in full swing
- 2022-07-21 "Godlen Pond: Innovative packaging can lead to better floral branding"
- 2022-07-19 Guntur farmer uses drones to boost his Floriculture yield
- 2022-07-19 Tribute to Santosh Mhaske, Pune's top floral designer
- 2022-07-08 Grant Kees to join BioSafe horti division in Alabama and Florida
- 2022-06-29 Teen farmer selected as USDA greenhouse grant winner
- 2022-06-24 US: "Demand in 2022 has been more regional, more weather dependent than in 2020 and 2021"
- 2022-06-23 Local experts on the art of flower farming
- 2022-06-21 Group of managers participating in Mastercourse in the Netherlands
- 2022-06-16 Henda Flowers starts construction of new greenhouse
- 2022-06-08 New businesses promote arts, crafts, photography, and flowers
- 2022-06-07 Kenya celebrates its flower growing industry at IFTEX
- 2022-06-02 This man covered his 3-storey house In Uttar Pradesh with 10,000 plants
- 2022-06-01 Cebu farm showcases collection of rare flowering plants and ornamentals
- 2022-05-31 Hong Kong: Edible flowers sold for 50% less than imported ones
- 2022-05-26 Mariusz has a good fit with employer Blueberries Grathem