- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: Dümmen Orange starts the year ‘On the Road’
In the truck, their trade partners get a ‘Taste of the Future’: they introduce them to the most recent and promising varieties for 2016. Naturally, the 'stunners' of our current assortment, such as Bacardi, Celebrate and the complete Prada collection, will be present as well.
During the Roadshow they give a clear overview of all the possibilities of our cut chrysanthemums assortment and let their trade partners co-decide on our assortment for 2016. It is of utmost value to us to know the needs of the buyers and take this input into our breeding process. On the flip side, we are able to cater to the needs of all partners in our value chain by continually improving our wide and colorful assortment.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success
- 2022-01-17 Lorenzo Russo to join Bellpark Horticulture as new US sales representative
- 2022-01-17 Lou Goldman, founder of Barron Lighting Group, retires
- 2022-01-17 “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
- 2022-01-17 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-17 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-14 Smit Kwekerijen: “Digitization is the future”
- 2022-01-14 New mum varieties for 2022
- 2022-01-14 AIPH Partners with the European Federation of Green Roof and Living Wall Associations (EFB) for Greener Cities
- 2022-01-14 Alon Hirsh appointed new CEO of Paskal
- 2022-01-14 Change of leadership at the top of the Mayer Group
- 2022-01-14 China: Spiral growing towers are a hit globally
- 2022-01-14 NL: Laguna Plants and Kwekerij Tass take over carnivorous plants from Stricker Plants
- 2022-01-14 Dutch rose growers renovate houses in Ziway
- 2022-01-13 Thatchtec becomes Soilwise
- 2022-01-13 NL: Family business Aablo joins OZ-Hami
- 2022-01-13 Suntory Flowers partners with AFE to establish new scholarship
- 2022-01-13 "Temperature Integration (TI) to buffer against rising energy costs"
- 2022-01-13 Florida Growers Association's President's letter: the significance of half