- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
- Acrotelm and wood fiber as alternative to peat
- Syngenta Flowers announces collaboration with Polish begonia breeder
- "Dollar exchange rate means double export volumes to North America, but not all that glitters is gold"
- "The situation in Europe has changed, but in Africa it didn't"
- China: "Our Tillandsia as 'table flower' brightened up the venue"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: Dümmen Orange starts the year ‘On the Road’
In the truck, their trade partners get a ‘Taste of the Future’: they introduce them to the most recent and promising varieties for 2016. Naturally, the 'stunners' of our current assortment, such as Bacardi, Celebrate and the complete Prada collection, will be present as well.
During the Roadshow they give a clear overview of all the possibilities of our cut chrysanthemums assortment and let their trade partners co-decide on our assortment for 2016. It is of utmost value to us to know the needs of the buyers and take this input into our breeding process. On the flip side, we are able to cater to the needs of all partners in our value chain by continually improving our wide and colorful assortment.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-29 Horticultural wholesaler celebrates 40 years and looks ahead to the next forty
- 2022-09-29 A tour of Ball Horticultural in West Chicago
- 2022-09-29 A Visit to Jinning Kunyang Zhangliang Flower Professional Cooperative
- 2022-09-29 Pinduoduo shares “tech for agri” vision at G20 global forum on digital agriculture
- 2022-09-28 AIPH elects new President
- 2022-09-28 Syngenta Flowers announces collaboration with Polish begonia breeder
- 2022-09-28 Dutch Young Executives group visits Israel’s Volcani Center with DryGair
- 2022-09-28 Desch presents Colour Your Story spring/summer 2023
- 2022-09-28 Ecuador: The Forever Flowers are planted,
- 2022-09-28 The Bloom Show September 2022: Discover the new technology behind RipeLocker
- 2022-09-28 Small quantities of fruit in environment-friendly packaging is a global trend
- 2022-09-28 David van Mechelen reappointed as CFO of Royal FloraHolland
- 2022-09-28 HTA appoints Fran Barnes as Chief Executive
- 2022-09-27 News from Royal FloraHolland: Logistics not as intended
- 2022-09-27 Belgium: Deforche Construction Group ready to go to the next level
- 2022-09-26 Tangchao – Activities at Benary's fourth breeding center moving fast in China
- 2022-09-23 "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
- 2022-09-23 No damage to Kingpeng greenhouse after hurricane Fiona
- 2022-09-23 The National Horticulture Foundation commemorates Phil Cialone
- 2022-09-23 "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"