- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- "The best in flower seeds thanks to our independence"
- Understanding basic principles of lighting and its effect on flower crops
- "A Lowpad in the workplace will help us take our operations to the next level"
- UK: Glasshouse nursery to let in Selby
- This Chicago couple turns vacant lots into flower farms, with help of local youth
Top 5 -last week
- HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- Proven Winners hosts creators roundtable event for plant influencers
- HortEx Vietnam, a gateway to the Vietnamese market
- "Botrytis is thriving in these weather conditions, so being as strict as possible is required"
- Suntory's "Le Tour de Cuttings"
Top 5 -last month
UK: New irrigation system at Howard Nurseries
For more information:
4i Water Services Ltd
Woolpit Business Park
Woolpit, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP30 9UP
Tel: +44(0)1359 242000
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-22 "Botrytis is thriving in these weather conditions, so being as strict as possible is required"
- 2022-11-16 "This grass is greener and has much larger flags than the Latifolium"
- 2022-11-15 NL: .C. Zwinkels retires, Orient nursery takes over freesia cultivation
- 2022-11-03 LED light dances to Linkin Park song in Chrysantemum greenhouse
- 2022-11-02 "Flower artists are always on the lookout for new reds"
- 2022-10-21 "Beleaf in green": the new cultivation at Ovata
- 2022-10-19 Singing, dancing, young grower smashes stereotype of Australian farmers
- 2022-10-19 Local science-based artist and horticulturist to release plant journal
- 2022-10-19 Podcast about big trees, containers, and everything in between
- 2022-10-17 Sonoma’s rural flower farmers claim the bounty of fall
- 2022-10-17 Nomi and Babs win season 5 'Vlog uit de Kas'
- 2022-10-13 Grandtastic: a piece of art
- 2022-10-12 Pioneer Flower Farms celebrates 50th anniversary, opens new greenhouse after fire
- 2022-10-12 Celebrating Scotland’s bioeconomy week
- 2022-10-11 David Austin presents Rose Patience
- 2022-09-30 Podcast: Building a home-based cut flower business
- 2022-09-12 Marjoland Experience: "Connect with the customer, now more than ever"
- 2022-08-24 "The end product must be perfect and cultivation should remain profitable"
- 2022-08-12 US (OH): Red Twig farm focuses on quality vs. quantity
- 2022-08-11 “European market hungry for newer waxflower varieties”