- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NL: Arnold Koek of Premier & Blenheim International takes sabbatical
"After 35 years of work, per July 2016, I will take a long sabbatical. For those of you who are curious what I will do in the future; I really don’t know and I promised myself to not even think about that until next year. The time in between will be filled with sports, music, studying, reading, travelling (even more) and seeing friends I haven’t seen much the past years. From this place, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to you all for your trust and friendship.
"I understand that the coming changes will have surprised most of you, and changes are seldom welcomed, but I promise you that it is the best plan I was ever part of. You will still have your trusted account manager, but the company behind will be specialised in servicing you. By separating all activities (KOA, buckets on trolleys, packing in boxes, packing on bunch level, packing for flight shipments) in a Specialised Business Unit, the level of service will be high and at the same time, the efficiency will be optimised as the SBU will focus on one activity only. Another big win is that we have joint all overhead (management, buyers, stock, IT, finance, etc.) and are so taking out a lot of unnecessary costs.
"In other words, you will experience a better service against favourable prices. We are ready to encounter all challenges for the coming decades and, believe me; there will be a lot of them and you will be glad to have a strong partner."
For more information:
Premier & Blenheim International
1424 LA De Kwakel
T: +31 297 33 2003
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success
- 2022-01-17 Lorenzo Russo to join Bellpark Horticulture as new US sales representative
- 2022-01-17 Lou Goldman, founder of Barron Lighting Group, retires
- 2022-01-17 “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
- 2022-01-17 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-17 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-14 Smit Kwekerijen: “Digitization is the future”
- 2022-01-14 New mum varieties for 2022
- 2022-01-14 AIPH Partners with the European Federation of Green Roof and Living Wall Associations (EFB) for Greener Cities
- 2022-01-14 Alon Hirsh appointed new CEO of Paskal
- 2022-01-14 Change of leadership at the top of the Mayer Group
- 2022-01-14 China: Spiral growing towers are a hit globally
- 2022-01-14 NL: Laguna Plants and Kwekerij Tass take over carnivorous plants from Stricker Plants
- 2022-01-14 Dutch rose growers renovate houses in Ziway
- 2022-01-13 Thatchtec becomes Soilwise
- 2022-01-13 NL: Family business Aablo joins OZ-Hami
- 2022-01-13 Suntory Flowers partners with AFE to establish new scholarship
- 2022-01-13 "Temperature Integration (TI) to buffer against rising energy costs"
- 2022-01-13 Florida Growers Association's President's letter: the significance of half