- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NL: Arnold Koek of Premier & Blenheim International takes sabbatical
"After 35 years of work, per July 2016, I will take a long sabbatical. For those of you who are curious what I will do in the future; I really don’t know and I promised myself to not even think about that until next year. The time in between will be filled with sports, music, studying, reading, travelling (even more) and seeing friends I haven’t seen much the past years. From this place, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to you all for your trust and friendship.
"I understand that the coming changes will have surprised most of you, and changes are seldom welcomed, but I promise you that it is the best plan I was ever part of. You will still have your trusted account manager, but the company behind will be specialised in servicing you. By separating all activities (KOA, buckets on trolleys, packing in boxes, packing on bunch level, packing for flight shipments) in a Specialised Business Unit, the level of service will be high and at the same time, the efficiency will be optimised as the SBU will focus on one activity only. Another big win is that we have joint all overhead (management, buyers, stock, IT, finance, etc.) and are so taking out a lot of unnecessary costs.
"In other words, you will experience a better service against favourable prices. We are ready to encounter all challenges for the coming decades and, believe me; there will be a lot of them and you will be glad to have a strong partner."
For more information:
Premier & Blenheim International
1424 LA De Kwakel
T: +31 297 33 2003
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 A step-by-step guide to circular greenhouse horticulture
- 2023-02-03 Tom van der Meer turns 50
- 2023-02-03 Restart for bankrupt 30MHZ within Sobolt group
- 2023-02-03 TK-Topboiler and Boeters Ketel Constructie join forces
- 2023-02-03 "We often hear: 'Your bulbs give more light than you promise'"
- 2023-02-02 Air-assisted spraying technology for improved horticultural pest control
- 2023-02-02 California rains highlight inability to capture enough rainwater
- 2023-02-02 A more natural form of artificial lighting with Perfand LED’s pulse technology system
- 2023-02-02 "The way forward for UK garden centers is British grown, peat-free houseplants"
- 2023-02-02 Lazzeri won three awards for the best poinsettias
- 2023-02-01 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility and Buitendijk Slaman are joining forces
- 2023-02-01 Svensson & Agculture enter global partnership
- 2023-02-01 TrayC now available in Italy
- 2023-02-01 Fine Americas adds Northeast sales manager
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-01-31 National Wildlife Federation launches Garden for Wildlife, Inc.
- 2023-01-31 Johnny's Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- 2023-01-31 Paper packaging solution now also available as banderole
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form