- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Fall Creek sells BrazelBerries brand to Star Roses and Plants
The two companies have concluded an Asset Purchase Agreement and anticipate closing the deal within 30 days. Star Roses and Plants will purchase the comprehensive BrazelBerries program including the brand, variety portfolio and will take over management of the grower network and all sales and distribution. No other Fall Creek assets, business segments, or programs are included in this BrazelBerries-exclusive sale.
“The BrazelBerries brand has grown tremendously from its inception a few years ago to a top retail berry brand in our industry,” says Steve Hutton, President of Star Roses and Plants. “It is exceptional in every respect, from the genetics to the brand design and execution to the first rate marketing. We are fortunate to be able to add it to the ranks of our existing leading brands, Knock Out and Drift roses.”
“The Brazelton family and our entire Fall Creek team is proud to have created the BrazelBerries brand of berry plants and to have grown it in such a short time to its present success,” says Dave Brazelton, President and Founder of Fall Creek. “Star Roses and Plants is an innovative company and industry leader. We have immense trust in their abilities to grow this program to its full potential and we are committed to closely collaborating with the Star team to ensure a smooth and successful transition for all – most importantly for our network growers and the garden retailers.” Brazelton added, “The decision to sell BrazelBerries to Star Roses and Plants will allow the brand to grow and prosper under their direction, and will enable us at Fall Creek to focus on our rapidly-growing core business – blueberry breeding and plant production for the commercial blueberry industry worldwide.”
Star Roses and Plants intends to integrate BrazelBerries into its operations immediately at closing to ensure a quick and seamless transition for all network growers and their retail customers. Fall Creek will continue to produce and supply plant liners on behalf of Star Roses and Plants with all sales and distribution to be managed by Star Roses and Plants. Fall Creek will aid in the transition during the next two years.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 ProCC has become an established name and is now looking beyond
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day
- 2023-01-25 CBH Group’s Growing Leaders Scholarships alumni ranks gain two more
- 2023-01-25 UK: Squire’s slants a tree for Queen Elizabeth II
- 2023-01-25 US (CT): Agriculture representative Ben Soistman added to BioSafe Systems team