- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NL: Alstroemerias trends by Royal van Zanten
Royal Van Zanten has a wide range of products: liliums, chrysanthemums, tulipas and alstroemerias. One of the most popular alstroemerias is probably the white alstroemeria Virginia, and also the red beauty Nadya. Both are bred by Royal Van Zanten. But also their new Intenz Pink was nominated for the Keukenhof Novelty Award 2016 and there is a lot more to come.
Royal van Zanten’s Alstroemeria Charmelia Bridesmaid and Charmelia White.
Back to the future
Royal Van Zanten and Together2Grow are cultivating a new white alstroemeria and it is a beauty. Perfect for the high-end market. Its name is Alstroemeria Misty Spring. It will be come available at OZ Export in about 7 to 8 weeks. There are also some changes in the alstroemeria world: not only weight is important but the decorative value is getting more and more significant. Rather than its weight, the true beauty of Misty Spring will really steal the show.
Alstroemeria Misty Spring shows its beauty at Keukenhof during the Alstroemeria Show.
Here is a small preview of some new flowers from the breeder’s greenhouse:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 All-America Selections presents new regional winners for 2022
- 2022-01-21 Kenya: A peek into United Selections open days
- 2022-01-19 Torenia Vertigo; starting 2022 with a win
- 2022-01-18 What's in a peony name: Sarah Bernhardt, Alexander Fleming and Shirley Temple
- 2022-01-17 Outdoor cyclamen bred for the hot and dry Mediterranean climates
- 2022-01-13 Australia: Iconic flower's genetic puzzle revealed
- 2022-01-13 Six new AAS national winners for 2022
- 2022-01-11 Three new videos present Lazzeri's poinsettia 2022 assortment
- 2022-01-10 Taiwan: New orchid variety bred for ease of cultivation
- 2022-01-10 Suñorita rose garners American Rose Society’s Award of Excellence
- 2022-01-07 Beekenkamp Plants introduces superstar 'Kayla Red' in new poinsettia catalogue
- 2022-01-07 Gene discovered crucial to making crop plants produce clonal seeds
- 2022-01-05 "Why are we breeding such ugly flowers?"
- 2021-12-24 Kenya: Roses and alstroemerias on display at open days United Selections
- 2021-12-23 Growth and physiological responses of seagrape seedlings to salt stress
- 2021-12-17 'A lovely, rare, and updated version of our popular Pulmonaria ‘Raspberry Splash’'
- 2021-12-17 Proven Winners Calycanthus earns Green Thumb Award
- 2021-12-16 “Danziger’s approach to innovation is in the breeding"
- 2021-12-14 “Relocating our breeding from the US to Ecuador has greatly benefited our customers”
- 2021-12-03 Texas hibiscus breeder honored