- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- AU: "I expect logistics to remain an issue for the coming 3 to 6 months"
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- US: Uncertainty looms over possible flower shortages ahead of Valentine's Day
- Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Landgard initiative at Hortivation 2016
A thousand good reasons for flowers
The latest measures will feature ideas for trade visitors which will attract attention at their own points of sale, including advertising materials for specialised traders right up to free truck stickers. In this respect, Armin Rehberg, General Manager of Landgard, sees the appearance at the fair as an important opportunity to make the extensive activities known even further within the sector, too. "With our activities relating to all aspects of 'Flowers - 1,000 Good Reasons', we are taking up a trailblazer role within the sector. We are open for further partners and supporters in order to attain our aims of stabilising the sales of green products in the long term, too, and creating the largest community for flowers and plants. We are glad to have now won over Messe Essen, too, as an important cooperation partner. Together, we will thus open up new sales and marketing possibilities for the sector."
Oliver P. Kuhrt, CEO of Messe Essen, also shares this claim: "With the participation of the Landgard initiative called 'Flowers - 1,000 Good Reasons' in the fair, the innovative approach of hortivation will be highlighted even further. I am glad that we were able to win over Landgard and its initiative for our new fair format. This shows that we are jointly a driving force behind innovation for the green sector."
1,000 Good Reasons
Landgard presented "Flowers - 1,000 Good Reasons" for the first time at IPM Essen 2015. Since then, the campaign has been generating attention for green products across different media. On Facebook, "1,000 Good Reasons" has almost 32,000 fans. From June 13 to 15, Hortivation by IPM Essen.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 Marketing challenges in 2022 and how to solve them
- 2022-01-19 “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- 2021-11-24 How digital marketing can boost floral sales
- 2021-11-19 Cut chrysanthemum Ilonka stars in promotional campaign
- 2021-10-26 'Increasing Demand and Satisfaction in the Floral Industry'
- 2021-10-21 Fall marketing ideas for floral businesses
- 2021-10-18 De Jong Plant B.V. expands product range with patio and balcony plants
- 2021-09-09 “New, unique varieties deserve one-off marketing concepts”
- 2021-08-31 “We are overwhelmed by the increasing need for floriculture consulting since the pandemic”
- 2021-08-31 Study on the active role of flower shops in the commercialization of roses in Mexico
- 2021-05-27 Sahid Nahim talks innovation at EMC Go Live Event
- 2021-05-24 New Covent Garden Market’s British Flowers Week is back in bloom
- 2021-05-04 Design thinking within the floral industry
- 2021-04-30 UK: Garden Day back for third successive year
- 2021-04-12 These common houseplants reduce carbon footprint most
- 2021-04-01 Ecuadorian roses now transported upside down
- 2021-03-10 US: How to improve the image of the carnation?
- 2021-03-09 5 inspiring women leaders, business owners in the floral industry tell their story
- 2021-03-05 US: New merchandising program to promote pollinator gardens
- 2021-03-05 No more plastic for potted bulbs