- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Landgard initiative at Hortivation 2016
A thousand good reasons for flowers
The latest measures will feature ideas for trade visitors which will attract attention at their own points of sale, including advertising materials for specialised traders right up to free truck stickers. In this respect, Armin Rehberg, General Manager of Landgard, sees the appearance at the fair as an important opportunity to make the extensive activities known even further within the sector, too. "With our activities relating to all aspects of 'Flowers - 1,000 Good Reasons', we are taking up a trailblazer role within the sector. We are open for further partners and supporters in order to attain our aims of stabilising the sales of green products in the long term, too, and creating the largest community for flowers and plants. We are glad to have now won over Messe Essen, too, as an important cooperation partner. Together, we will thus open up new sales and marketing possibilities for the sector."
Oliver P. Kuhrt, CEO of Messe Essen, also shares this claim: "With the participation of the Landgard initiative called 'Flowers - 1,000 Good Reasons' in the fair, the innovative approach of hortivation will be highlighted even further. I am glad that we were able to win over Landgard and its initiative for our new fair format. This shows that we are jointly a driving force behind innovation for the green sector."
1,000 Good Reasons
Landgard presented "Flowers - 1,000 Good Reasons" for the first time at IPM Essen 2015. Since then, the campaign has been generating attention for green products across different media. On Facebook, "1,000 Good Reasons" has almost 32,000 fans. From June 13 to 15, Hortivation by IPM Essen.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-19 Key Valentine's Day statistics to help you plan your holiday marketing
- 2023-01-18 AU: Cyclamen 'Mother's Halo' for motherless daughters in Australia
- 2023-01-12 "These are the must-have roses for gardeners in the US"
- 2023-01-11 "New about this concept is the digital product presentation for the consumer"
- 2022-10-31 A simple idea to increase online sales
- 2022-10-12 Floriade Expo 2022 prequel to Hortus, a sustainable urban district
- 2022-09-22 How to build an on-demand flower delivery app like Floward?
- 2022-09-08 India: Kerala smells a change, flowers bloom on farms
- 2022-09-02 Consumer trends are unique to each generation
- 2022-08-26 What should you be posting on social media?
- 2022-08-23 How consumer shopping continues to evolve after pandemic
- 2022-08-23 Market flowers to millennials and generation Z
- 2022-08-22 Costa Farms pivots to consumer marketing
- 2022-08-17 Why should all companies with an interest in the U.S. market participate in “That Flower Feeling“ campaign?
- 2022-08-17 Flowers sold at low price to avoid waste in Koyambedu
- 2022-08-12 "The consumer is not standing next to the plants with a laptop to see if they meet the right specifications"
- 2022-08-12 SAF's Petal it Forward on October 19, 2022
- 2022-08-09 National Garden Bureau rolls out six plant classes for the 2023 “Year of the” Program
- 2022-07-21 7 top Facebook trends for 2022 to incorporate into marketing strategy
- 2022-07-04 Schoneveld Breeding portal: more marketing materials available