- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- "This strategic partner powerfully strengthens our logistics capability"
- Rare plants accidentally sold at Lidl and B&Q being listed online for thousands
- Syngenta Crop Protection acquires two bioinsecticides from UK developer
- PanAmerican Seed continues charitable give-back
- CAN: Trucker shortages increase
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NL: Kwekerij Atlantis, pioneer in breeding of Medinilla
The Medinilla is a wonderful and surprising product. Only very few people know how easy it is to take care of Medinilla. If the plant has a pitch with plenty of sunlight and gets moderate water, you can enjoy months of its lowers. In addition, there are only a few plants that have such graceful and striking flower (clusters) as the Medinilla.
Kwekerij Atlantis has focused over the years on the Medinilla. It has two companies with a total of 3 hectares of greenhouses. On the main site, 9 employs strive every day to deliver the best quality Medinillas. On the other location one employee takes care of Vitis.
Pioneer in breeding
In 2003 kwekerij Atlantis pioneered the breeding of Medinilla. The aim is to increase diversity in the Medinilla and / or improve the sustainability of Medinilla. An example of their breeding is the Medinilla Dolce Vita. A plant that has a longer shelf life and is easier to care for. In addition, this variant has larger flower clusters. Currently, there are several tests with a dark pink Medinilla (Romance) and a more compact form (Candy).
When new species are available, OZ Planten is approached as one of the first exporters to offer these types to its customers. Buyers can choose from two brands: Decorum or J'adore. Under theses labels, extra attention is paid to the purity of the leaves and the proportions of the plant.
For more information:
OZ Export BV
1424 LH De Kwakel
T: +31 (0)297 356 100
F: +31 (0)297 356 175
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 "Sales worldwide have been increasing. especially in Japan"
- 2022-01-17 FlorAmor adds Clivias to Flandresse
- 2022-01-13 "Overseas expansion is certainly an option"
- 2022-01-07 Breeder Wim Declercq celebrates 40 years at Gediflora
- 2022-01-07 Duynplant and Duijn-Hove to continue together
- 2022-01-06 Ecuador: Greenhouse construction Forever Flowers complete
- 2022-01-04 US (NH): "It does not only supplement our seasonal sales, it also keeps our staff busy and greenhouse full"
- 2021-12-20 A peek behind the scenes at Belgium nursery Plantura
- 2021-12-20 The roots of Colombia’s booming flower and orchid industry
- 2021-12-16 "The customer asks for the same product all year round, so that is what we started to grow"
- 2021-12-14 Ecuador: Greenhouses of new alstroemeria farm taking shape
- 2021-12-13 "In the past, organic production meant you’d lose at least 30% of your production capacity"
- 2021-11-26 Luray grower uses topless high tunnels to feed community year round
- 2021-10-25 AU: How a multigenerational family made a ‘flower change’ to Yass River
- 2021-10-22 US (FL): “We built a new shipping warehouse, improving our efficiency”
- 2021-10-21 "Outdoor growing gets more challenging with climate change"
- 2021-10-18 Mexico: “As a smaller company, we are able to prioritize small breeders and their creations”
- 2021-10-08 NL: "Nursery Gebr. Grootscholten is showing the way"
- 2021-10-08 Sowing seeds of passion: Horticulturist turns childhood hobby into niche business
- 2021-10-08 Vietnam: "We are working on a new platform for Phalaenopis trade"