- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Photo report: Kunming Anthura celebrates 10th anniversary
Click here for the photo report of the evening.
MiguelFerrer, Sander Smeding and Marco van Herk toast on the 10thAnniversary and the future of KunmingAnthura.
At the opening of the dinner, Commercial Director of Anthura Marco van Herk explained that the company is notonly looking backwards, but is first and foremost looking forward, headingtowards a long lasting, sustainable future. With one clear message, that has been repeated several times by the General Manager of Anthura Kuming, Miguel Ferrer:"it is and will always be easy doing business with Kunming Anthura."
The dinner took place right after the first day of the Hortiflor Expo Beijing, where Anthura Kunming also has a booth. Apart from showcasing their latest varieties, they are also organising a WeChat contest. The picture which is liked most,taken in front of the Anthurium Waterwick wall with the 10 year logoin it, will win a tablet. And they are also presenting their brand new VR tourthrough the show greenhouse. So, from now on, everybody cancheck the latest varieties 24/7.
Miguel Ferrer and Mattijs Bodegom in front of the anthurium Water Wick wall at their booth.
For more information
T: +31 (0) 10 529 19 19
F: +31 (0) 10 529 1929
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 "We are no longer a newcomer by now"
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day