- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- AU: "I expect logistics to remain an issue for the coming 3 to 6 months"
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- US: Uncertainty looms over possible flower shortages ahead of Valentine's Day
- Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Photo report: Kunming Anthura celebrates 10th anniversary
Click here for the photo report of the evening.
MiguelFerrer, Sander Smeding and Marco van Herk toast on the 10thAnniversary and the future of KunmingAnthura.
At the opening of the dinner, Commercial Director of Anthura Marco van Herk explained that the company is notonly looking backwards, but is first and foremost looking forward, headingtowards a long lasting, sustainable future. With one clear message, that has been repeated several times by the General Manager of Anthura Kuming, Miguel Ferrer:"it is and will always be easy doing business with Kunming Anthura."
The dinner took place right after the first day of the Hortiflor Expo Beijing, where Anthura Kunming also has a booth. Apart from showcasing their latest varieties, they are also organising a WeChat contest. The picture which is liked most,taken in front of the Anthurium Waterwick wall with the 10 year logoin it, will win a tablet. And they are also presenting their brand new VR tourthrough the show greenhouse. So, from now on, everybody cancheck the latest varieties 24/7.
Miguel Ferrer and Mattijs Bodegom in front of the anthurium Water Wick wall at their booth.
For more information
T: +31 (0) 10 529 19 19
F: +31 (0) 10 529 1929
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Substrate company works with NGO's to kickstart better life for Philippine coconut growers
- 2022-01-20 Dutch nursery growing fast, getting new greenhouse 'plant cultivation-ready'
- 2022-01-20 “Committed underwriters keep Life In Bloom TV show growing”
- 2022-01-20 Garden center consumer research results and webinar
- 2022-01-20 New construction subsidised for seven greenhouse horticulture businesses in North Holland
- 2022-01-19 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"
- 2022-01-18 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-18 Dümmen Orange opens new office in Ethiopia
- 2022-01-18 Danziger Live kicks off 2022 with Valentine's webinar
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success
- 2022-01-17 Lorenzo Russo to join Bellpark Horticulture as new US sales representative
- 2022-01-17 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"