- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Prince & Prince forecast $3.6 billion dollars in U.S. consumer floral purchasing for Valentine’s Day 2023
- "There is still so much to understand about the new market reality"
- Some popular foliage plants are ethylene sensitive
- SecondFlor is launching its platform in the United States
- Flor y Miel creates a better climate for flowers with Luxous and Harmony
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
World of chrysanthemums at FlowersExpo Russia
The main company’s business is production of cuttings and granting of licenses for mums production.
The company’s product range consists of more than 300 varieties and includes disbudded and spray mums and Santinis. New varieties released to the market are Barca Splendid, and spray mums Mango, Belica and Lesia.
Despite all current problems and difficulties in the Russian flowers market, ruble devaluation and slowdown in the economy, the company saw that the demand for flowers in the country is strong enough.
At “FlowersExpo” Deliflor realized that although more and more purchases and deliveries of flowers are made with a focus on prices, one can be sure that flowers and chrysanthemums, in particular, are still popular and relevant on the Russian market. And though it is difficult to talk about long-term prospects, the fact is that the Russians like flowers and continue to buy them.
That’s why “Deliflor Chrysanten” invites all consumers and lovers of our flowers to “FlowersExpo”, Stand D101, Hall 3, 13-15 September, where they will display the novelties of 2016.
For more information
T +7 495 221 12 51 /
+7 915 185 79 09
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-06 US: Green Career Week coming up
- 2023-02-06 LichtEvent: How flexible is lighting?
- 2023-02-01 US: Webinar - Choosing & scheduling Dianthus
- 2023-01-31 US: Suntory Flowers returns to the Grammy awards
- 2023-01-31 How do flower and vegetable awards influence industry growth?
- 2023-01-27 Randy Riley to present at 62nd American Seed Trade Association: Vegetable and Flower Seed Conference
- 2023-01-27 The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show to take place in March
- 2023-01-27 The Garden Electric is the theme of Philadelphia Flower Show
- 2023-01-26 UK exhibitor group ‘largest yet’ at Fruit Logistica
- 2023-01-25 Webinar: 30 perennials you are missing in 2023 (and why you should grow them)
- 2023-01-25 The consumer goods world is back in Frankfurt: Ambiente, Christmasworld, Creativeworld fully booked
- 2023-01-25 Brookdale Treeland Nurseries, Canada, wins AIPH International Grower of the Year 2023
- 2023-01-25 India: Four-day horticulture and floriculture show about to begin at Kadri Park
- 2023-01-24 Positive vibes on the first day of IPM '23
- 2023-01-24 US (FL): Floriexpo heads to Fort Lauderdale for expanded 2023 Edition
- 2023-01-24 Spring Festival 2023: Guangzhou flower boat fair revives age-old tradition
- 2023-01-23 Typical Dutch: National Tulip Day
- 2023-01-23 National Garden Bureau offers expanded marketing tools for each “Year of the” crop
- 2023-01-23 NL: Postharvest Unlimited Conference & Postharvest Ornamentals Symposium to take place simultaneously
- 2023-01-23 The 10th international Exhibition AstanaFlora – green gate to Kazakhstan