22-24 February, Fiera Milano Rho-Pero fairgrounds

Myplant & Garden 2017: more than 60% of exhibition space booked

Myplant & Garden – the International Green Expo that has become the Italian landmark for horticulture and garden since its first edition – will open its doors once again next year. What’s more, the areas of landscape gardening and design are expanding.



Professionals in nurseries, greenhouses, gardens, parks and the tourism industry have made Myplant & Garden a varied and complete business place. It is a story as wide as the 15 thousand square meters in which the 441 exhibitors have found their space, met people and done business.

The 40% of visitors coming from the retail business (shop owners, retailers, garden centers, consortiums) and the horticultural trade did not come as a surprise. Added to a good number of wholesalers, import/export operators and buyers from big distribution channels, we are looking at a trade fair that attracts a public of potentially immediate users -- which make up almost 60% of the total. The remaining 40% consists of visitors who will buy goods in the near future (maintenance operators, gardeners, agronomists, architects, operators in tourism and the service industry).

Here is an outline of the visitors for 2016:





Among the foreign exhibitors (18% of the total) the Netherlands have been the unquestionable protagonists, followed by Germany and Denmark. Foreign visitors (11%) have come from Switzerland (17%), the Netherlands (13%), Germany (12%), France (11%), Belgium (4%), rest of Europe (29%), Asia (9%), Africa (3%) and America (2%).



For more information:
Myplant & Garden
Tel. (+39) 02 6889080
Fax (+39) 02 60737218
info@myplantgarden.com
www.myplantgarden.com

Publication date:



Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here


Other news in this sector:


Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber