- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
DeltaTrak announces new FlashLink Mini PDF model
One unit works for all modes of transportation: air, truck, rail or sea. “This simplifies logger inventory management for shippers,” according to Frederick Wu, President and CEO of DeltaTrak. “Since recorded data is automatically scaled to fit a graph as a one page PDF report, they don’t need to stock multiple models with various logging durations.” This means a shorter logging period will be shown with high resolution as a full graph.
Plug-and-play features of the FlashLink Mini PDF Loggers make them suitable for import/export operations. A built-in USB connector and on-board software allow quick, easy access to trip data without using special reading devices like cradles or adapters, and no need to download or install software on a PC. Receivers can retrieve data as soon as a shipment arrives, and make quick accept/reject decisions on the dock.
The logger can plug into a PC or tablet, or print reports directly to a printer with a USB port – no computer needed. PDF files can be emailed to suppliers and transportation companies, or to insurance adjustors in the event of a claim situation.
Each unit comes mounted on a bright green shipping card, making it easy to locate when a load arrives. A peel-away barcode label with the logger serial number can be attached to shipping documents and scanned into an ERP system for complete traceability.
The FlashLink Mini PDF Logger provides verification and documentation that products have been kept within proper temperature range for FSMA, HACCP, and global food safety regulations.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-24 Lesson from masterclass: Crop lighting doesn't always work
- 2023-01-20 AirBlow system blows air into the floor, increasing efficiency of underfloor heating
- 2023-01-17 "Uniform lighting is essential for growing a consistent crop"
- 2023-01-13 Dutch orchid grower replaces SON-T with LEDs
- 2023-01-12 System gives roots extra oxygen: "It's actually a small water purification system"
- 2023-01-02 Towards smarter sustainable plant health choices in resources and technology
- 2022-12-23 "Even during the pandemic, the market demand for dataloggers has not declined"
- 2022-12-22 "Autonomous farm is just over the horizon"
- 2022-12-20 Is a fan without a wire guard more energy efficient?
- 2022-12-19 Natural, plant-based air purifiers? This bioengineered houseplant can clean pollutants from the air
- 2022-12-16 How developed is automation in greenhouse horticulture?
- 2022-12-14 "5 benefits of data-driven growing for high-tech greenhouse"
- 2022-12-09 How growers are gaining the advantage by adopting SaaS technology
- 2022-12-08 Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- 2022-12-06 Photonics can help horticulture to measure faster and more reliably
- 2022-12-02 Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-11-30 Now also weather data in the Irrigation Management App
- 2022-11-24 The hydrophilic character of anticondens improves light incidence
- 2022-11-16 Even more energy saving possible with energy-efficient fan
- 2022-11-11 Finding the balance to improve crop performance maintaining high energy efficiency levels