- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- Outdoor cyclamen bred for the hot and dry Mediterranean climates
- How to use 2021 Valentine's Day to plan your 2022 sales
- Peter Seabrook, BBC Gardeners' World star dies aged 86
- NL: Record turnover of €7.3 billion for flower and plant exports in 2021
- “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
June 15, Amsterdam
"Second edition of "The Synergy of Growth"
This year ‘The Synergy of Growth’ will take place in Amsterdam. Just a small group of special guests will have the opportunity to meet each other in an informal setting to be indulged by their hosts and sponsors of this event: Priva, Ludvig Svensson, Bayer, Saint-Gobain Cultilene, Alumat Zeeman and Modiform.
"We feel that this private party will have an added value to our customers. After an interesting day at GreenTech, they will have the opportunity to enjoy 'the best of Holland' in the evening. They will experience the synergy of sharing knowledge and contacts in a relaxing atmosphere," according to the sponsors of the event. "The timing of this event is unique since all the major growers are in Holland during this second week of June. We will make sure our guests feel special during this evening and experience 'The Synergy of Growth'."
"The Synergy of Growth" is an invitation only event. If you are interested to join, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be informed within five working days about the possibility of being on the guest list.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-11 US (MD): MANTS welcomes more than 5,700 attendees
- 2022-01-11 Taipei’s 2022 flower show season begins with camellias
- 2022-01-11 "Novice and experienced gardeners are looking for tips to improve their skills"
- 2022-01-07 US (MD): MANTS is coming to an end
- 2022-01-07 Slow Flowers Summit partners with Stone Barns Center for 2022 conference
- 2022-01-07 Dare to bloom: a lesson in collaboration
- 2022-01-06 2022 Ontario Nursery Growers short course focuses on production, production, production
- 2022-01-05 Frankfurt consumer goods fairs in January and February 2022 to be cancelled
- 2022-01-04 Managing diseases and insects in greenhouses: a webinar
- 2022-01-04 Cal Poly float wins animation award at 2022 rose parade
- 2022-01-03 California Spring Trials open for registrations