- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
June 15, Amsterdam
"Second edition of "The Synergy of Growth"
This year ‘The Synergy of Growth’ will take place in Amsterdam. Just a small group of special guests will have the opportunity to meet each other in an informal setting to be indulged by their hosts and sponsors of this event: Priva, Ludvig Svensson, Bayer, Saint-Gobain Cultilene, Alumat Zeeman and Modiform.
"We feel that this private party will have an added value to our customers. After an interesting day at GreenTech, they will have the opportunity to enjoy 'the best of Holland' in the evening. They will experience the synergy of sharing knowledge and contacts in a relaxing atmosphere," according to the sponsors of the event. "The timing of this event is unique since all the major growers are in Holland during this second week of June. We will make sure our guests feel special during this evening and experience 'The Synergy of Growth'."
"The Synergy of Growth" is an invitation only event. If you are interested to join, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be informed within five working days about the possibility of being on the guest list.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-01 US: Webinar - Choosing & scheduling Dianthus
- 2023-01-31 US: Suntory Flowers returns to the Grammy awards
- 2023-01-31 How do flower and vegetable awards influence industry growth?
- 2023-01-27 Randy Riley to present at 62nd American Seed Trade Association: Vegetable and Flower Seed Conference
- 2023-01-27 The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show to take place in March
- 2023-01-27 The Garden Electric is the theme of Philadelphia Flower Show
- 2023-01-26 UK exhibitor group ‘largest yet’ at Fruit Logistica
- 2023-01-25 Webinar: 30 perennials you are missing in 2023 (and why you should grow them)
- 2023-01-25 The consumer goods world is back in Frankfurt: Ambiente, Christmasworld, Creativeworld fully booked
- 2023-01-25 Brookdale Treeland Nurseries, Canada, wins AIPH International Grower of the Year 2023
- 2023-01-25 India: Four-day horticulture and floriculture show about to begin at Kadri Park
- 2023-01-24 Positive vibes on the first day of IPM '23
- 2023-01-24 US (FL): Floriexpo heads to Fort Lauderdale for expanded 2023 Edition
- 2023-01-24 Spring Festival 2023: Guangzhou flower boat fair revives age-old tradition
- 2023-01-23 Typical Dutch: National Tulip Day
- 2023-01-23 National Garden Bureau offers expanded marketing tools for each “Year of the” crop
- 2023-01-23 NL: Postharvest Unlimited Conference & Postharvest Ornamentals Symposium to take place simultaneously
- 2023-01-23 The 10th international Exhibition AstanaFlora – green gate to Kazakhstan
- 2023-01-20 The Bloom Show takes a new direction in 2023 with collaboration and connection at its core
- 2023-01-20 Fresh-o-Fair organizes 'International Florists Trip' to Ecuador 2023