The winners are as follows:
- Gold – The Garden Bed – a partnership with ASDA – Frosts Landscapes
- Gold – The Chelsea Barracks Garden – Landform Consultants
- Gold – The Morgan Stanley Garden for Great Ormond Street Hospital – Bespoke Outdoor Spaces
- Gold – Vestra Wealth’s Garden of Mindful Living – RDC Landscapes
- Silver-gilt – The World Vision Garden - Garden Builders
- Silver-gilt – Papworth Trust – Together we can – Landform Consultants
- Silver-gilt – Royal Bank of Canada Garden – Landscape Associates
- Silver-gilt – The Hartley Botanic Garden – Landform Consultants
- Silver – Pro Corda Trust – A Suffolk Retreat – Living Landscapes
- Silver – The Brewin Dolphin Garden – Forever Freefolk – Designed by Rosy Hardy of Hardy’s Plants
- Silver – The Watahan East & West Garden – Landform Consultants
Third place was taken by the industry collective garden Sun Flower Square for Calendula PowerDaisy ('Kercalsun') (PowerDaisy Series).
HTA Members who have won medals in the Floral Marquee include:
- Gold – Ashwood Nurseries
- Gold – Burncoose Nurseries
- Gold – David Austin Roses Ltd
- Gold – Hardy’s Cottage Garden Plants
- Gold – Hillier Nurseries
- Gold – Peter Beales Roses
- Gold – Walkers Bulbs @ Taylors
- Silver-gilt – Cooks Garden Centre
- Silver-gilt – Harkness Roses
- Silver-gilt – Kelways Plants
- Silver-gilt – The Sun Flower Square
- Silver-gilt – Todd’s Botanics Discovery Zone
- Silver-gilt – The Scott’s Miracle-Gro Company for the Miracle Gro-wers Urban School Garden
- Bronze – Capel Manor College – Beans Beans
The Sun Flower Square in the Great Pavilion features four model garden displays, each 4m x 4m square, the same size as the average front garden in Britain. Hardy's Cottage Garden Plants took second place in the Chelsea Plant of the Year 2016 for Geum 'Scarlet Tempest'. Bred by Elizabeth MacGregor in 2012 from parentage of G. 'Beech House Apricot' × G. chiloense 'Red Dragon'.
HTA member, Hozelock, won product of the year for their Cloud Controller. This mobile app, hub and remote tap unit allows gardeners to remotely set, pause and adjust garden watering schedules. It also keeps you informed about current conditions and changes of weather.
APL members Langdale Landscapes were awarded Best Show Trade Stand and a 5 Star Trade Stand Award for their work on David Harber Plus, Landform Consultants got a 5 Star Trade Stand Award for their work on Hartley Botanics, and Morgan Oates were awarded a 5 Star Trade Stand Award for their work on Rupert Till.
For more information: