- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NL: Duynplant at the start of the Zamioculcas cultivation
At the nursery in Honselersdijk, in the Westland area in the Netherlands, the Zamioculcas are grown in various pot sizes. 500,000 plants are produced here on an annual basis. According to the grower, one of the reasons for the popularity of the plant is the fact that it is easy to take care of.
Duijnplant obtained the MPS-A certificate. This certificate is issued by the Dutch Floriculture Environmental Programme (MPS). For more information about the certificate, see www.st-mps.nl.
Plant nursery Duynplant is part of Decorum. Decorum is a group of over 40 Dutch growers representing a big assortment of houseplants and cut-flowers. For more information about Decorum, see www.decorumcompany.nl.
For more information:
OZ Export BV
1424 LH De Kwakel
T: +31 (0)297 356 100
F: +31 (0)297 356 175
2678 KJ De Lier
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-02 US (NJ): Locally, sustainably grown tulips bloom at Somerset Co.'s flower farm
- 2023-02-01 Alexandra Farms announces collaboration with True Client Pro
- 2023-02-01 US (GA): Q&A with Nakita Hemingway, cut flower farmer and politician
- 2023-02-01 Kenya: Parfum Flower Company's water tank project at Tambuzi
- 2023-01-31 US (KY): Lexington plant nursery hopes to recover thousands of dollars in stolen plants
- 2023-01-30 US: "We train for these holidays all year long"
- 2023-01-30 UK: Bristol flower grower reduces the carbon footprint one bouquet at a time
- 2023-01-24 India: Orchids bear fruit for Meghalaya women
- 2023-01-23 AU: Flower grower Andrew Borthwick says growing gerberas is hard work and no easy retirement
- 2023-01-23 US (CA): Emanuel Epstein remembered for pioneering plant mineral research
- 2023-01-23 Kenya: “This rose variety grows big, even at lower altitudes”
- 2023-01-20 US (ID): Florists makes bouquets with potatoes
- 2023-01-19 "Flower consumption in Asia will continue to grow and so will we"
- 2023-01-19 Made in a lab, this rare plant is making quite the impression
- 2023-01-19 "We want to identify when you need far-red in particular and when you might still be able to decrease this"
- 2023-01-18 A tour of a Chrysantemum greenhouse
- 2023-01-17 Vietnam: Dak Lak enters Tet flower season
- 2023-01-16 Ecuador: “We try to keep close to our 'cut-to-order' philosophy”
- 2023-01-12 A Palestinian engineer-turned-farmer excels in innovative agriculture in besieged gaza
- 2023-01-12 Farm Visit 2022: Reflection on New Friends