- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Premier Tech expands in the United States
Leveraging this new foothold on the East Coast, Premier Tech Horticulture will widen its commercial offer while benefiting from an increased proximity with its clients on the American horticulture markets. By fall, the newly acquired facility will allow the company to offer its clients a wider product offer integrating Premier Tech biocontrols and biostimulants.
“With this investment, Premier Tech once again shows that it remains dedicated to creating a close and unique experience for its clients through added-value offers and unparalleled levels of innovation, support and service,” explains Jean Bélanger, President and Chief Operating Officer, Premier Tech.
For more information
Premier Tech Horticulture Office
1, avenue Premier
Canada G5R 6C1
T: +1 418 867-8883
Toll free: +1 855 867-5407
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-01 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility and Buitendijk Slaman are joining forces
- 2023-02-01 Svensson & Agculture enter global partnership
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-02-01 TrayC now available in Italy
- 2023-02-01 Fine Americas adds Northeast sales manager
- 2023-01-31 National Wildlife Federation launches Garden for Wildlife, Inc.
- 2023-01-31 Johnny's Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- 2023-01-31 Paper packaging solution now also available as banderole
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'